My Chancellor Palpatine Kit Idea (please checkout)

Attan_2
17 posts Member
edited July 2021
Here's the kit:
pp9ki181y7ej.png

Unit Name: Chancellor Sheev Palpatine

Description: Non-Combatant Support who controls other allies, casting them aside to Manipulate, and groom their prized interest.

Tags: Dark Side, Support, Galactic Republic, Leader,

Requirements to Unlock: Will initially release as a Marquee. Farmable through Territory battle store, and Hard Ship Battles. This character is required at Relic 5 in order to unlock GL Lord Vader

Basic - Do it! (Omega):
Call a target ally to assist dealing 55% less damage, and they recover 10% of their Max health. If the target ally is Manipulated, inflict Buff Immunity, and Healing Immunity on the target enemy for 2 turns before calling them to assist.

Special 1 - Convince (Cooldown of 3) (Omega):
Reduce 50% Turn meter on the target enemy, and Swap turn meter with target other Galactic Republic ally. If no other allies have it, they gain Manipulated.

Manipulated: +10% Health Steal. Whenever taking a turn, lose 10% Base Max Protection, and gain that much Max Health. If this unit is Jedi Knight Anakin, they deal Additional damage equal to 5% their Max Health (doubled if they are under 100% Health). This status effect is not a buff, or debuff, and can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

Special 2 - How Unfortunate (Cooldown of 4) (Omega):
All Other Units lose 5% Health (doubled for Galactic Republic allies), then the Manipulated ally loses Base Max Protection equal to 90% of the amount of health lost, and gains Max Health equal to the amount of Base Max Protection Lost. All Galactic Republic allies gain Protection Up (20%) for 2 turns.

Leader - Emergency Powers (Omega):
Galactic Republic allies have +50% Defense Penetration, +25% Potency, and gain Max Health equal to 15% of Chancellor Sheev Palpatine's Max Health. Galactic Republic allies under 100% Health have +30 speed, and gain 20% turn meter when recovering full health. All Galactic Republic allies gain the following bonuses based on their roles whenever they are called to assist during Chancellor Sheev Palpatine’s turn.

- Tank: Defense Up, Taunt for 1 turn
- Support/Healer: Reduce cooldowns by 1, Tenacity Up for 1 turn.
- Attacker: Advantage Up, Stealth for 1 turn.

Unique 1 -Tugging On the Strings (ZETA):
Chancellor Sheev Palpatine gains 40% Turn meter whenever a Manipulated ally takes a turn. When there are no other allied combatants, Sheev escapes from the battle.

FINAL TEXT: While another Galactic Republic ally is active, Chancellor Sheev Palpatine can’t be targeted. If Jedi Knight Anakin is the Manipulated ally: Whenever Anakin drops below 50% Health, the other healthiest Galactic Republic ally (excluding Chancellor Sheev Palpatine) loses health equal to 50% of Anakin’s Max Health, and Anakin recovers that much health.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.
Post edited by Attan_2 on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Change the basic to “target ally during Chancellor Sheev Palpatine’s turn and random ally out of turn”. That way, you won’t have to select an ally every time you call him to assist.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Also, fix the broken TM gain, in addition to the +30 Speed. Then, for special 2, lower the max health gain. It seems too OP for an Omega ability. But wait, allies gain +25% Max Health from the leader ability and Max Health equal to 10% of their Max Protection from the first special.
    So, to sum it up, please fix the TM gain and the Max Health gain.

• Attan_2
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Also, fix the broken TM gain, in addition to the +30 Speed. Then, for special 2, lower the max health gain. It seems too OP for an Omega ability. But wait, allies gain +25% Max Health from the leader ability and Max Health equal to 10% of their Max Protection from the first special.

Thanks for the feedback. I lowered the turn meter gain to 20%, and the Max Health from the leader to 15%. I also changed the 2nd Special to gain Max Health equal to the Max Protection Lost instead of just gaining Max Health in general. I'll touchup the basic ability to call the Manipulated ally to assist, otherwise call a Random ally to assist.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Attan_2 wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback. I lowered the turn meter gain to 20%, and the Max Health from the leader to 15%. I also changed the 2nd Special to gain Max Health equal to the Max Protection Lost instead of just gaining Max Health in general. I'll touchup the basic ability to call the Manipulated ally to assist, otherwise call a Random ally to assist.

Could you also fix the 150% Max Health gain in the second special and reduce the TM gain on the unique when a Manipulated ally takes a turn?

• Attan_2
    17 posts Member
    Options

Could you also fix the 150% Max Health gain in the second special and reduce the TM gain on the unique when a Manipulated ally takes a turn?

Sure, Just waiting so that the filter doesn't catch my quick edits as spam
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Sure, Just waiting so that the filter doesn't catch my quick edits as spam

Okay.

• Options
    I see him being light side because while darth sidious was dark side, cp was his light side alt-ego, there's not much that would make the chancellor dark side,
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I see him being light side because while darth sidious was dark side, cp was his light side alt-ego, there's not much that would make the chancellor dark side,

How about manipulating the senate into giving him emergency powers, plotting to wipe out the Jedi, and slowly giving all the power to himself?

Chancellor Palpatine was Sidious’ disguise, so that the Jedi wouldn’t suspect him to be a Sith. He was still doing dark things, it was just in secret.