Hera Syndulla Zeta - Play to Strengths

Kleever
14 posts Member
Could this be looked at by someone the dev team? Her Zeta was "fixed" in a content up date on 9/20/20, which changed the manner that her ability works. It no longer dispels all debuffs on a phoenix ally AND calls them to assist. Now it calls them to assist, and if they can be called to assist, it will dispel all debuffs. For years it was a dispel+assist attack.

With the way the Phoenix team works, you can't run high tenacity because Kanan's unique heals for every debuff. Typically Play to Strengths is your way of getting Kanan out of stun so he can use his team cleanse. Now with the way her Zeta was changed its pretty much useless. The main event Phoenix had a place in was the secrets and shadows assault battle, but with the amount of stuns and dazes, you have no way to ever even use this ability for Hera. As a Zeta it went from being on the underwhelming side to pretty much useless after that patch.

Could someone consider reverting this back please?

Replies

• Options
    I have no idea why anyone would slap a zeta on a character like Hera… even if you like her character that zeta is pretty useless
  • Options
    I have no idea why anyone would slap a zeta on a character like Hera… even if you like her character that zeta is pretty useless

Zetad when they are needed and still functional. Like Hoth TB.
  • Kleever
    14 posts Member
    Options

I thought this was for feedback on characters, not on my roster decisions......

But go back far enough and Phoenix were useful in things like HAAT and TB. They would still be useful in Secrets and Shadows(prior to this "fix" I could auto challenge tier 1 with mine) but now they end up so stunlocked and you cannot use Hera to break your team out of it.
  • Kleever
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Just thought id add this to illustrate the problem - secrets and shadows assault battle tier 2. Hera has a Zeta ability that cannot be used. Along with that, even though there is no one i can use the ability on it can still be used and wasted:

te99nv8qkr9i.jpeg

At the very least, with the change to this Zeta anyone that had applied it prior should get a refund of the mats if the ability wont be re-fixed.