Deadly momentum data disc

Does anyone know if this stacks if you have 2? I have massively overpowered and deadly momentum already. Beating Rey just got me a choice of a 2nd deadly momentum disc or repeats of 1 dot ruthless swiftness or 1 dot tm discs (I have 2 to 3 of both already). Any advice?

Replies

• Options
    Discs stack. Check the FAQ
  • Options
    Definitely get Deadly Momentum
  • Options
    Cheers. I went for it in the end. The last 4 slots are filled with 2 tm discs, 1 ruthless swiftness, and one that chucks health block and armor shred when enemy under a health threshold...stacks with deadly momentum to inflict at multiple thresholds.
    Will stick with this for now. If can't beat skylo might try 3x purple
  • Options
    Cheers. I went for it in the end. The last 4 slots are filled with 2 tm discs, 1 ruthless swiftness, and one that chucks health block and armor shred when enemy under a health threshold...stacks with deadly momentum to inflict at multiple thresholds.

Ruthless Debilitation? I picked that one up after Padme. Super helpful with keeping up with tougher squads.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options

Ruthless Debilitation? I picked that one up after Padme. Super helpful with keeping up with tougher squads.

I haven't had the experience of a deadly momentum disk yet. It looks great by its description. Is this 4* disk worth using if I find i get it in future? I usually get (so far) a 3* leaders resolve disk. Then I add 1* Debilitation with a 1* swiftness or two makes hard mode trivial for clearing and lots of feats. It's basically easy mode. It slaughter much of anything.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Drepd wrote: »

I haven't had the experience of a deadly momentum disk yet. It looks great by its description. Is this 4* disk worth using if I find i get it in future? I usually get (so far) a 3* leaders resolve disk. Then I add 1* Debilitation with a 1* swiftness or two makes hard mode trivial for clearing and lots of feats. It's basically easy mode. It slaughter much of anything.

Hope I can get one of these. Paired with a debilitation and a swiftness or two still leaves room for others which means more domination. lol. loving conquest so far
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    The only downside to Momentum is that it's too strong, and can thus make getting crit feats ridiculously difficult.

As an example, with basically just 1 momentum and 1 swiftness, I can use my CLS team at 1% stamina to kill an entire team off of the bonus TM gained from han's pre-shot dropping someone below 100% hp without them getting a single turn off, and hitting for 100k+/hit by the end. ...this team is R3 on the strongest character, and it works on every team except SLKR because of Hux preventing TM gain from the start. So a R2-3 CLS team can no-turn a R8 team no problem.

This... also makes it really difficult to use that same team for "get 30 crits" and similar on a couple of bosses.
    If you have options to skip those feats, or already did them, there's basically zero reason to not use it, I'd very much say it's by far the strongest disk currently in conquest and it's synergy with the Ruthless disks is insane, but it does still have it's downsides.