phasma promotion?

i got 10 shards on friday sometime around 8 pst but then didnt recieve anything for saturday and have yet to recieve anything today anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Options
    That's odd that you got one but not the other. I received both in the mail so I got 20 total so far.
  • Options
    Apparently there is a bug that is preventing some of us from receiving the shards. Open a support ticket so they are aware of the issue with your account. They are aware of the bug and trying to fix it.
  • BLuby25
    23 posts Member
    Options
    The shards showed up in my inbox only after force quitting the app and launching each day (saturday and today).
  • Options
    I just got my first 10 shards this morning. Pretty upset that I missed out on 20 Shards. I'm working on getting her to 7* and those would have helped immensely.
  • Options
    I didn't et any shards for iOS. Opened a support ticket.

The devs worked late and rushed this out last minute on Friday because of people complaining about the Poe shards for android, so not surprised there was some kinks in the release. Hopefully it will be fixed on Monday.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Sometimes you have to close the game, double click the home button to reveal apps in the background and then slide the Star Wars game away to close it. Then open the app back up and you will see a notification. Try that. I did it last night and it worked for me. I now have 20. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Sometimes you have to close the game, double click the home button to reveal apps in the background and then slide the Star Wars game away to close it. Then open the app back up and you will see a notification. Try that. I did it last night and it worked for me. I now have 20. Hope this helps.

That doesn't work for some of us. No idea why. Maybe we are black listed.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Prgynt
    56 posts Member
    Options
    We're supposed to be getting phasma shards? Haven't gotten anything. I'm currently 15 shards from my 7th star.
  • Options
    Already got her 7*s. Funny thing is yesterday I went to go cash her 20 shards in the shard shop for a lowly 300. Low and behold, who is available but no other than Phasma. So cash in 20 shards for 300 and I can buy 2 shards for the same character for 300. Ripoff shop is more like it.
  • Options
    I guess it's more like a pawn shop.
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »

Just took your advice and it totally worked , thanks.