The Limeys are recruiting

Foz
1 posts Member

We are a fully heroic 169 million GP UK based guild with an international flavour and a few slots have become available.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars and at times have won 8 in row (search for the guild in-game) all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 2 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (18 stars and 20 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (8 stars & 3-4 KAM shards with an aim to increase every time) and LS Hoth TB (41 stars).

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 645-723-636

My discord is Foz#7054 Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.