GAC isn’t working for me after first round

Crayons
565 posts Member
edited July 2021
I keep coming back for the new join period but nothing. Event runs for another 20 days so why am I getting this?

xe6b7n97dou8.png

Replies

• Options
    Because you missed the join window. It ran for ~24 hours after the first “round” completed
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it’s been like that since the review period ended. I’ve been online several times before the join window closed. It’s just say like this from the end of review phase.

I never got the option to join. I usually join straight away. It comes minutes after gac round ends.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Don't leave your app open and/or restart during the join period and find the path to true happiness.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    Yeah it’s been like that since the review period ended. I’ve been online several times before the join window closed. It’s just say like this from the end of review phase.

I never got the option to join. I usually join straight away. It comes minutes after gac round ends.
    A more likely explanation is that you missed it. In every other case like this raised on the forums, the player just failed to join.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    To note, the final round each season is the only one with a notably "long" review period. It's not even close to a full day for other sets. So...
    Yeah, you probably missed it.
    Especially considering the original post was posted towards the end of the setup period, not even the join period, for this round.
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »

Yes, most certainly there is something going on. Not sure about your case, but I joined the final phase of the last 3v3 season and when i came back to check my opponent somehow "no active event". And I know I joined because I was angry I accidentally hit join with my mods messed up and double checked to make sure I really screwed up and I did.

They will try and gaslight you Soviet style here and tell you not to believe your lying eyes.