Possible GAC bug

Nall1986
37 posts Member
edited July 2021
I wanted to make a quick post about what I assume is a bug in at least my GAC. I’ve been trying to send a report to EA but apparently I’m not smart enough to figure that out.tp93dy7kiqpg.jpeg
That’s what I see when I clicked on the team. This is what a saw when I fought the team 8jwqz0canrt5.png
rowtq7f3xnd4.png those 2 went from g7 to g11. Just wanted to bring this to people’s attention just in case it’s a bug.

Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Blubcop
    380 posts Member
    Options
    It's one of the bugs that will be fixed with the next update
  • Options
    Cool thanks. I must have missed that post. I wasn’t going to win this round anyways. But just wanted to make sure.
  • Blubcop
    380 posts Member
    Options
    If I understand it correctly it just displays it wrong so you are still fighting the gear levels in your first picture
  • Options
    No I was fighting g11 toons. Reason I know that is the first team I brought in was all g8s and they weren’t even scratching zaalbar or canderous.
  • Options
    Nall1986 wrote: »
    No I was fighting g11 toons. Reason I know that is the first team I brought in was all g8s and they weren’t even scratching zaalbar or canderous.

Carth's leadership grants Crit Avoidance, and Health/Protection recovery when they inflict someone with Damage over Time. Zaalbar is just tanky in general. None of what you said proves that you were facing g11 characters. Just look at their protection pool, there's no way it would be that small if they were actually g11. It's just a visual bug, you would have had the exact same outcome even if the gear level in-battle displayed correctly.

Plus your team has basically zero synergy so it's not surprising that you couldn't get anything done.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.