Conquest:Apply Mark feat

Does this feat require you to win the battle. I know there are some that specifically state “in a battle you win” so I would assume not. But I figured I would see if anyone knows for sure.

Replies

• No you don't need to win, in fact take GG in there (if you have him) with sep droids, and in particular in a battle where you will lose and watch him apply marks all over the place. Should be able to close out this feat in 2-4 battles and cost you no stamina on them only conquest energy.
  • Thanks. Normally I’d just take in revan against some nighsisters but I didn’t get any NS as opponent options. Not even one scattered in amongst all the galactic republic
  • Yeah same here, and also kinda got bored of the Revan method and since in this one and the last it changed from being in a battle you win, I thought I would try being lazy and see if GG could do it easily for me :smiley:

Did it this morning actually in 3 battles, so all the best getting this feat done and the rest of your conquest mate!
  • Oh. So it did change. I was sure I’d tried the GG thing before and it didn’t work. I will definitely get it done. One way or another. Then it’s only 2 easy feats left and I will have max crate and a shiny new Ahsoka
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    GG marks when he drops from full health. So if he doesn't take damage he won't mark. That may be why it didn't work before for you
  • The first time I tried it yesterday they definitely seemed like they were going out of their way to not attack him. But I had enough energy and time that I just threw it on auto a few times and eventually got it
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Just take gg in agains galactic republic. Steadfast retribution makes sure he gets damaged when he does big damage and aplies a lot of marks
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DubbQ wrote: »
    Just take gg in agains galactic republic. Steadfast retribution makes sure he gets damaged when he does big damage and aplies a lot of marks

This, and bring in WAT to cleanse it.
  • I have seen other people use Palp with GG too. His 2nd special takes GG below 100% health under his protection to trigger the marked.
  • Just got 0 credit with my GG team vs ewoks despite getting marked loads of times. Not sure what the issue is.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    DubbQ wrote: »

This, and bring in WAT to cleanse it.

Why do you need to cleanse it? It reapplies on every enemy turn when GG is below 100% health.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    I have seen other people use Palp with GG too. His 2nd special takes GG below 100% health under his protection to trigger the marked.

That's an interesting one I never thought of actually...
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    Another good team to use is Imp Troopers vs. NS. Keep marking people with Piett and then win the battle to also get a no attacker win.
  • If you can swing it, take JKR into a battle against Jango. Wait until Jango puts up dmg immunity. Then spam the hell out of marked on him. He stays alive. If you pair this with tm removal discs or use tm removal toons, you can stretch this to the end.

Most effective was a battle against AV lead Nightsisters. I took all of them out expect for spirit and zombie. I just kept attacking Zombie and putting on marked. Doesn't really work as well with a MT lead opponent team.
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    I have seen other people use Palp with GG too. His 2nd special takes GG below 100% health under his protection to trigger the marked.

That's an interesting one I never thought of actually...

I did this, with vader, his MM reapplies mark each time, completed the feat in 2 battles.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Grevious vs GR teams. 4 battles or less
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    I use my imperial trooperswith piett against nightsisters. I kill them down to just zombie and one other, then I apply piett’s mark on someone, hit auto basic until you’ve seen piett move three times, then take it off auto and use pietts mark ability again, rinse and repeat until then end. Only takes maybe three battles to get the feat completed. That being said, use this team every time you see a NS team, or any other team your imps can take down easily, and you’ll have the feat without doing extra battles.
  • GG v Talzin led NS. Her AoE hits through Protection, which means mark will apply quickly.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    I'm either missing something or GG isn't working right.

I watched that marked symbol hit 4 different times, accidentally won the fight and got 0 towards the feat.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Also, it’s weird that if you go against a GG team and get them to start marking themselves, it doesn’t count towards the feat. It’s odd that marking your own team does count, but causing marks on the other team doesn’t.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Also, it’s weird that if you go against a GG team and get them to start marking themselves, it doesn’t count towards the feat. It’s odd that marking your own team does count, but causing marks on the other team doesn’t.
    It’s because you need to inflict marked 100 times.

It’s perfectly understandable that them inflicting marked on themselves doesn’t count. If JKR marks one of the enemy, he inflicted it so it does count.

• Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Ltswb1 wrote: »

It’s perfectly understandable that them inflicting marked on themselves doesn’t count. If JKR marks one of the enemy, he inflicted it so it does count.

I understand why it works that way. I just think it goes against the intention of the feat to get credit for marking your own team but don’t get credit for causing the other team to receive marks.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »

I understand why it works that way. I just think it goes against the intention of the feat to get credit for marking your own team but don’t get credit for causing the other team to receive marks.
    But technically you don’t cause them to receive marks. It’s part of their kit - not yours.

So when your own team gets marked and it counts towards the feat, it’s because of something you did (picking GG, for example).
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member

But technically you don’t cause them to receive marks. It’s part of their kit - not yours.

So when your own team gets marked and it counts towards the feat, it’s because of something you did (picking GG, for example).

If I attack GG and cause him to start marking his teammates, then yes, it’s because of something I did.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    I wasn't OP but thanks for tips on here. Did it in 4 or 5 goes with GG and EP. I had kind of assumed you had to apply on opponent and just never even tried as be dumb number of battles with JKR. Thanks all, helped a lot.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

If I attack GG and cause him to start marking his teammates, then yes, it’s because of something I did.

You’re not marking them then. The opposing GG is.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.