TW/TB cycle

Pan2218
496 posts Member
edited July 2021
Can we break up the monotony of the cycle for TB & TW. Maybe interchange TW for something else every other month. For me, it feels as if years of the same schedule could be losing a little luster. Please no attacks, just a question. Thank you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm not sure they will just remove a "unique" event like TW. Many players really like and focus on the PvP events, and that wouldnt be fair to them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The TW interlude is a dreaded visit to your weird old smelly aunt’s house where the same bowl of slightly sticky hard candy sits on a doily in the musty sitting room.
    “Oh look, a Padme wall. Fun.”

They aren’t likely to mothball it, but it certainly could be refreshed. There could be global and zone-specific feats for banners. Zones could have set faction requirements. Ships could be spread out/mixed in. Sandbaggers could be fed to the sarlacc.
    It doesn’t need to be gimmicky, but it could be a lot more interesting and varied.

This was done before, with bonuses. This was discussed kind of recently, but nothing really came of that (at the moment).
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Options
    I remember when there were bonuses & exploding droids & whatnot. I think they removed that aspect after several bugs with Captain Han Solo. This was fairly interesting, but I think dropped do to buggy problems. But anything to break the Monotony. This is coming from a proponent of TW, it just seems to have grown a little stagnant over the years. & especially right after the mega Chore of LSGTB.