Crosshair Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited January 2022
Here is the kit idea for Crosshair when he was a member of the Bad Batch.

mompxi6q4ata.jpeg

Unit Name: Crosshair
Tags: Light Side, Attacker (TAC), Bad Batch, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic
Description: Precise Clone Trooper that decimates Target Locked enemies.
Relic: Crosshair's Helmet

Basic: Exceptional Markmanship (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Target Lock for 2 turns.

Animation: Crosshair fires at target enemy with his rifle.
Special: Superior Sniping (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal special damage to all enemies, and dispel all debuffs and buffs on the primary target. For each effect dispelled, deal 10% more damage to the primary enemy. Enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived.

Animation: Crosshair throws reflective disks around the enemy team, then fires at one of them. The bolt reflects of the disks, and hits the enemy team.
Special: Enemy Targeted (Cooldown 2) (Omega):
Dispel Foresight from all enemies. If any enemies had Target Lock, dispel it and inflict Expose and Evasion Down for 2 turns instead.

Animation: Crosshair lowers his targeting scope and looks through it at the enemy team.
Unique: Precise Sniper (Zeta):
At the start of battle, Crosshair gains +10% Defense Penetration and Potency for each Clone Trooper ally, doubled if they are also Bad Batch. Additionally, Crosshair's attacks cannot be evaded be debuffed enemies. Whenever an enemy becomes Target Locked, Crosshair gains +5% Offense.

-Zeta: Whenever Crosshair attacks a debuffed enemy, he reduces their Turn Meter by 10%. Whenever Crosshair attacks a Target Locked enemy, he deals true damage to them, and all Bad Batch allies gain +5% Max Health and 10% Turn Meter.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Sorry, but where are his reflective thingies from CW Season 7?! Jokes aside, not bad.

I was going to include that, but I decided on changing it. Thank you for evaluating.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Sorry, but where are his reflective thingies from CW Season 7?! Jokes aside, not bad.

I was going to include that, but I decided on changing it. Thank you for evaluating.

Changed the 1st special to include the reflective disks.

• WoolHerobrine79
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Wouldn't he technically also have the Empire/Imperial Trooper tag?

(Edit: Nevermind)
    Post edited by WoolHerobrine79 on
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Did you read the sentence before the kit? This is when he is part of the Bad Batch. I’m making another for Imperial Crosshair.

• Options

Did you read the sentence before the kit? This is when he is part of the Bad Batch. I’m making another for Imperial Crosshair.

Oops. I started reading right after Crosshair's image, didn't see the sentence. Forget I said anything.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Oops. I started reading right after Crosshair's image, didn't see the sentence. Forget I said anything.

It’s okay. 🙂

• RetiKhwarizmi
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    You should add "This attack can't be evaded." to Enemy Targeted. Because if enemy has Foresight it will evade dispel, Expose and Evasion Down. Also dispelling Stealth may not be a good idea because Wrecker takes advantage of Stealthed enemies with "I Hate that Word".
    Post edited by RetiKhwarizmi on
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    You should add "This attack can't be evaded." to Enemy Targeted. Because if enemy has Foresight it will evade dispel, Expose and Evasion Down. Also dispelling Stealth may not be a good idea because Wrecker takes advantage of Stealthed enemies with "I Hate that Word".

I’ll remove the part about dispelling Stealth to work better with the Bad Batch team. Thank you for evaluating.