New content?

Nema_schartwz
32 posts Member
edited July 2021
Since my original post wasn’t found to be comical, are we still expecting to see new content soon, maybe August! 😉
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I know we aren’t getting a new raid, which is unfortunate since we still don’t have anything Death Star related. Just hoping new content isn’t just more characters. We have plenty of those with nothing fresh. Conquest is great and all, but it’s getting stale with just swapping out bosses and data disk. Would be nice to see ships come to the forefront for a bit. Introduce those into conquest or a story mode would be even better.
  • Options
    Maybe a new portrait or title or something stupid like costumes. As far as a new raid or event I think CG said nothing is coming any time soon.

Please no costumes. Fortnite can keep that junk.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    We should get a road ahead by the end of next week, that should answer your question
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    We should get a road ahead by the end of next week, that should answer your question

Hope they knock it out of the park with the next road ahead. Been pretty quite on their end with the content information. A puzzle would be fun.