Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Options
    You need a arena team with synergy. Based on your current roster, I would advice to go with a mix of Sith and Empire.

This game is all about resources. If you want to do well in arena, check the newer player information on this forum. Farming the right characters to get better ones is important. Farming the Phoenix characters is a popular route as they can unlock Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn.
  • Options
    Get the Phoenix team. Use them to get Palp and Thrawn, and use them with Vader for an Empire team. That will get you started, then when you have that team geared, you can start working on Padme or Revans or something.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Like others have said, get Phoenix Squadron for Palp and Thrawn, so that you can make an Empire/Sith team.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    We have a guy who entered our guild with nothing but a Shakti with clones/501s. Nearly no zetas no relics and he is killing everyone on all the raids. Apparently if you get that team you will get first in the raids just about Everytime then you can stock up on all the toons and gears you win to get ahead quickly. This guy had no sith or Jedi or phoenix. He kills in the arenas and wipes out in tier six of sith triumvirate even against our seasoned plyers sporting legendary zeta'd major relic toons. I am thinking with his team no need in getting any other toons. Anyone else seen this happening?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Codasue wrote: »
    We have a guy who entered our guild with nothing but a Shakti with clones/501s. Nearly no zetas no relics and he is killing everyone on all the raids. Apparently if you get that team you will get first in the raids just about Everytime then you can stock up on all the toons and gears you win to get ahead quickly. This guy had no sith or Jedi or phoenix. He kills in the arenas and wipes out in tier six of sith triumvirate even against our seasoned plyers sporting legendary zeta'd major relic toons. I am thinking with his team no need in getting any other toons. Anyone else seen this happening?

That doesn’t seem right. Possibly a cheater?

• Options
    No Shaak Ti Clones is super powerful so it seems quite likely, essentially if the raids aren’t heroic
  • Options
    The raids aren't heroic but he butchers tier six and the tank takedown. Some of us were wondering if it could be a cheat but I've been told there isn't any way to cheat on this game. I am now working my butt off trying to farm these toons so I can at least have a small chance of getting a bit higher on the raids to get some chests that are worth something maybe right now I am farming every day for gears that I need hundreds of to raise my sith and Jedis etc and with RNG working against me I'll be 80 years old before I get them up to relic status. This guy's gonna get there by next month with his ShakTi team.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    No Shaak Ti Clones is super powerful so it seems quite likely, essentially if the raids aren’t heroic

Okay. I wasn’t sure if they were doing heroic raids or not.

• Options
    As posted above, Shaak clones team is amazing at both tank and Sith raid. Need higher relics for heroic to full clear multiple phases, but lesser relic or even G12+ can probably easily dominate tier 6.