Can't Heal-block Boba on Challenge?

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited April 2016
Anyone else suddenly have any issues with Sid's heal-block on Boba in the training droid challenge?
All 3 battles and not one stuck...which is really odd,as they have always stick before the last update.
Not a big deal - just odd.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Ya same here and i have ig-88 and sid neither landed a single heal block for all 3 tries
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Not a big deal. Still kill him before heal, but interesting
    -Snake
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Though it was just me getting a really bad RNG, don't matter as he is dead before the droid gets the first turn anyway
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Snake wrote: »

True but will that be the case for the next tier? If he gets a massive hp boost it will be an issue. They have time but if we dont let them know about it now it wont get fixed for months and months..
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Taramel wrote: »

True but will that be the case for the next tier? If he gets a massive hp boost it will be an issue. They have time but if we dont let them know about it now it wont get fixed for months and months..

Next tier is first at level 84, so many things can change before that
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I *heal blocked him with Kylo last week, not today though. Sometimes he resists.

*edited for typo
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Taramel wrote: »

Next tier is first at level 84, so many things can change before that

I know :smile: but if CG track record is not going to change they will need all that time to mabye start looking at it so they can think about fixing it 6 months after they acknowledge the issue lol
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1707 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    same. In all three chalenges, not one heal block, which is odd. I would normally Pop it off on the first or second attack with Sid. Not one...
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    the best I could do with 3 heal blockers. the dots came from kylo lol
    FgObxBl.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I had an issue with potency the last few times as well, so I just started using my droid team to kill him fast. Should keep working at level 80 because their damage will increase with his health.
  • Options
    Same here... I thought it was just me who noticed this.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't even pay attention to that. I always kill the droid on the right first so there's no way for him to be healed anyway. It doesn't take that much longer.
  • klay
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Ya, same issue here. Although, I've noticed Sid on the whole, has had issues getting his heal block to stick. That goes for heal block sticking on my characters too by an enemy Sid.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Same for me. On all 9 of the Boba, Vader, and Cad challenges. Not 1 heal block landed nor did his damage over time land.

As said in another post about this, I've always used Sid in challenges because of his heal block, today 0%.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    They have made all of them harder, i can still kill him before he even gets a heal though, the only one i have to kill the Droid now is only the cad bane one
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    I usually do all my challenges on auto without looking on the screen, but I'll check it in a few hours. It's 21:20 where I'm, I'll have droid challenge restarted in 3 and a half hours.
  • Options
    Can confirm you can still stick a heal block on him. Just done it.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Noticed it too, and in the vader or mace challenges they've resisted everything. Even the reconST levels before vader and etc
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey I think sid had a stealth nerf because I use my all jedi squad and he use to give me heal immunity alot but now my guys are resisting like nothing

YES DREAM COME TRUE!!!!
  • Options
    Mechanics have always been slightly different in challenges, for example, apart from Savage Opress and Mace, you can't stun any bosses.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    lol sid. 6x resisted. but yay anakin!
    r18mUOW.jpgO3Hz9TK.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Just tried. 7/7 Sid's attempts were resisted. Before I've seen him resist it but it was 1/10. So, definitely, something was changed: either Boba's tenacity or Sid's potency mechanic.
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like they tweaked the challenges a bit, as seen by the updated shatter point skull debuff in the Mace challenge and now this. While these aren't a huge deal, why is it so hard for the dev team to keep track of the changes and have them listed in the patch notes?
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    There's no tooltip on the skull, how does that work? If you have the skull are you vulnerable to shatter point on the next hit?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Okay - since it seems as though all heal-blockers are having issues in the challenges, it sounds like the challenges have been buffed (as opposed to Sid being nerfed). I don't run IG88 or Kylo in the challenges much, so only had Sid as a reference point.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    It still work, but rarely since I've unlocked the Tier 4 challenge. So I switched to killing the droids first. Finish them all on auto all the same.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Okay - since it seems as though all heal-blockers are having issues in the challenges, it sounds like the challenges have been buffed (as opposed to Sid being nerfed). I don't run IG88 or Kylo in the challenges much, so only had Sid as a reference point.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in.

Definitely noticed a difference in Oppress being harder to stun, which is my strategy, still finished no problem but he normally doesn't even get to touch my guys last few tries, I had to heal up.

Running Phasma lead, Daka, Dooku, Ventress and Coruscant underworld police.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry - just to be clear, I'm talking about Tier V. And again, today not a single Sid heal-block stuck to Boba. Clearly a challenge buff in the new update. Just trying to let people know. :)

• Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    I usually do all my challenges on auto without looking on the screen, but I'll check it in a few hours. It's 21:20 where I'm, I'll have droid challenge restarted in 3 and a half hours.

Even the tank challenge?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    It seems nearly every debuff is being resisted. I've read a post that Anakins HI can be applied, and I've seen Kylo's DOT apply (but not HI). It seems bugged that besides a few abilities, it's 100% resisted.