Anyone can explain how speed is applied to ships???

SiCaNi987
6 posts Member
edited July 2021
I do not understand how speed is applied to ships/capital ships. My GK toon has 276 speed at relic 6 my capital ship is at 186 speed. Someone in my shard has relic 8 GK with about 240 speed on the toon but his Negoiator is at 190 speed. Someone in my guild has a relic 5 GK toon, and his Negotiator is 185 speed. Please dont leave inapproptiate response. I think CG needs to explain alot of things. Im sure you know more than me, but they should explain a few things so we players can understand. What is blue damage, white damage, why some toons will heal the whole squad with thermal detonators.... Please be respectful, I respect you.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    A crew member's speed has no influence on ship speed. A Crew member's crew power does.
  • Options
    Wow thanks.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can google the swgoh ship stats calculator. But basically, gear and mods (dots and level, but not color or stats) are what influence all ship stats including speed. Crew ability levels influence it as well.

Blue damage is special damage (non crit), red is physical damage (non crit), yellow is crit damage, and white is bonus and true damage.

Can you explain what you are wanting to know about thermal detonators? There are a number of teams that have interactions with them.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    A crew member's speed has no influence on ship speed. A Crew member's crew power does.
    You mean the crew member doesn't go out and airlock and push the ship to make it go faster?! :o