An idea to help remedy the loyal fan base who are all very upset

To help offset the recently announced changes that have made everyone unhappy you should be giving something back to your loyal fans. First of all you shouldn't just be willing to refund the amount of materials it takes to get from relic 7 to relic 8 for these characters you should be offering to refund ALL the gear, materials, and credits required to level them from level 1 at just one star. You should also extend that offer to EVERY character required to unlock every character you're nerfing. We all know JKL especially has a long list of requirements. Lastly, how do you plan on compensating the players for all the time they invested unlocking these characters? Time is an extremely valuable resource and many of us don't have a lot of free time especially with a wife and 3 kids. I think a large crystal donation on your part could go A LONG WAY to help mollifying the very disgruntled fan base. I'm a smart guy and know that you probably do think these changes are necessary for the long term health of the game. After all if people stop playing you don't make as much money and that's all the big decision makers care about. I implore you to listen to the community. Nobody likes the idea of relic 9. Nobody likes the idea of you essentially forcing players to farm GL's if you have any hope of being competitive in GAC. Nobody likes the idea of you telling the entire theory crafting community to go play in traffic by announcing your goal of eliminating any non-GL counters to GL's. Do the right thing...take care of your players...give them a reason to be excited and I promise you'll be glad you did. Thank you for taking the time to read this (assuming anyone actually does). One last idea...how about you give us Red-5 and make JKL the pilot to help balance out the nerfs?