Best investment ever in Swgoh?

2Next

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    For characters, I’d have to say Thrawn, but JKR, Wat, and a few others came close.

For ships, it has to be Hound’s Tooth.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    I mainly use a Rogue One squad (I guess something unusual? But it works fine for me) so definitely the hyperspace bundle.
  • Options
    I’m a little late for this chat but I’d say Rex has been by best toon ever since I got him. AA is game changer in both SA and in raids. Plus his ship isn’t half bad
  • Options
    I'd say Padme, for sure. Counters a lot of squads super useful.
  • Options
    JMK for some reasons
  • Options
    For me it’s Rey. Can still use her to get number 1 in arena and in conquests she is invaluable. Useful in GAC and GC too. All round most useful character I have unlocked!
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Rex.
    Rex was pretty much meta from release up to traya meta, came back with GAS.
    Is now needed for KAM mission.
    GAS 501st is still a good squad.
  • Cobraclutch
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Double post
    Post edited by Cobraclutch on
  • Options
    Cehmybro wrote: »
    In lieu of the upcoming changes to characters I've been thinking about what the best unit in the history of swgoh is to have invested in? I'm going with Hounds Tooth. It was unbeatable when it first came out, it currently can make any team viable in fleet arena, and it looks like it's going to be part of the core for the next Meta fleet. It's been around longer than any GL or Meta in arena, it has a decent pilot that you don't feel bad gearing up, and it can be used as a solo destroyer of fleets when coupled with Thrawn in GAC. Is there another character that you think has been a better investment?

Best investment, and still is IMHO is GAS. Farming his leaves you with a 3 good squads: Padme, 501st, and GG. A fair number of the required characters are also GL requirements. There's nothing close to this value in game.
  • Options
    I think the MVP of all the GLs thus far has been SLKR. Think about how many teams he’s a hard counter against. Rey, SEE, JMK for a time until the nerf. How many times have you used him in Galactic challenges to get that max box? He solos STR. And don’t be shocked if he plays a part in the first LV/Maul counter, (and then probably get nerfed) lol
    Best investment I’ve made for sure.
  • Options
    JKR was my best and last time I spent money on SWGOH. His supremacy saw me into the top 10 and ever since that he has set me up resource wise to remain in the top 20 each day.

GLs are king now but JKR got me there.
  • Options
    JML R9
  • Options
    Not haha
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Time
    Maybe End Game isn't for you