Mandalorians

braccer
30 posts Member
edited November 2022
I would love to see the mandalorian faction get some more love. They were supposed to be able to rival the Jedi because of their armor and fighting ability, but they are subpar at best right now. I know Maul is going to get some mandalorian synergy, but I would love to get some more real mandalorians with their armors. (Also, can Sabine get her helmet like clones and bo katan?)
1. Pre Vizsla
2. Bendak Starkiller
3. S7 Gar Saxon
4. Paz Vizsla
5. Prime Minister Almec in his armor
Edit:
6. Fenn Rau
7. Rebels Ursa Wrenlwxai2grgnzp.jpeg

g5b9qu7gpc30.jpeg
u7bihdwq0wtx.jpeg
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Options
    They definitely need some more attention and considering that the devs are introducing CAT and S7 Maul from the clone wars, whos to say they wont add a couple madalorians since that's where the two of them fought.
  • Options
    Bendak starkiller would be epic
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t mind Pre Vizsla and a CW Gar Saxon. The rest would be great as well.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Trying to bring this back up! Hard to believe we’ve gotten NONE of these added! I’m hopefully with Mandalorian S3 coming up that they’ll give us more Mandalorians to work with
  • EA_Mako
    2128 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Locking this thread to avoid necroposting as it's quite old, but definitely feel free to spin up a new thread if you'd like to continue the discussion and there aren't any other more recent threads available. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.