Account lost after hotfix

Moriande
posts Member
edited August 2021
Hello, a friend lost his account after the latest hotfix. He reinstalled the game to see if it would resolve but instead the game started from zero.

The issue was raised to customer support but it's all deaf ears. Maybe because he needs to rely on translation to get his message across... regardless the matter is still unresolved. Almost a week has gone without any sign of progress and he is getting frustrated.

Can a developer direct message me and look into his account and solve this issue?

His own quote:
"There was a problem with my account. After that last hotfix, I had a progress problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled all applications, this time the account disappeared, the game started from zero. I think it will take a few days to get better. The customer service said that we will bring your account back with live help, but of course it was the weekend. I guess they'll take care of it tomorrow." 

I can provide necessary information (through him) if needed.

Thank you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately using the in game help button is their best course of action to get something like this resolved.

They can try to message CG_Doja_Fett with an open ticket number to see if he can help, but in the end they will still be dealing with EA help.

Are they sure their account was linked to an email/game center account? Are they sure they are still logged in as that account on the device?

They will need to make sure to have noth their ally code and player ID ready to help identify the account.

Please have them DM me as they hit any road blocks and I will do my best to help guide them and make Doja aware if they are trying to reach him.