Revan saber hilt issues

Is it just me or does it bug people that darth revan is using the wrong saber hilt? Likewise with Jedi revan?

Darth Revan used the plain looking hilt with red blade (technically used both)
Jedi Revan used the gnarly looking hilt with the spikes and a purple blade (technically used a green/blue)

Granted I think the devs were going for the “after the mandalorian wars” feel for Revan but at least get the saber hilts correct

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    AaronC819 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does it bug people that darth revan is using the wrong saber hilt? Likewise with Jedi revan?

Darth Revan used the plain looking hilt with red blade (technically used both)
    Jedi Revan used the gnarly looking hilt with the spikes and a purple blade (technically used a green/blue)

Granted I think the devs were going for the “after the mandalorian wars” feel for Revan but at least get the saber hilts correct

Does it really matter? There are more pressing design issues, like Scav. Rey.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Matters to me, so I assume it matters to others. While I don’t deny there are other issues all around, I’m a pretty big continuity guy. Switching the hilts/colors for Revan is like giving mace windu Luke’s green lightsaber.