Best Jedi lineup for Arena

What is the best Jedi or at least predominantly Jedi lineup that you guys have formed in Arena. I've got to number one a couple times when I had 4 jedi plus phasma but was wondering if anyone has gotten to 1 with all Jedi? Also, do you guys leave darth Sidious for last when fighting with predominantly Jedi?

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    I just beat it for #1.

QGJ (L)
    Anakin
    Yoda
    Ahsoka
    Aayla

It almost managed to kill my QGJ, otherwise it was a joke on defense.
  • Options
    Nice-- what level is your Aayla?
  • Options
    **star level
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    no no no I beat that team. My team is Dooku, Rey (6*), QGJ, Poe, GS.
  • Options
    I have never lost to an all jedi team in the arena. It is useless until synergies matter. Hope I didn't kill your dreams.
    As a matter of fact I've never lost to a team with yoda either. Don't think he is very good
  • Options
    I do think anakin has potential he is the only one who scares me a little.
  • Options
    I run an all Jedi team maxed out except the stun cuffs (Yoda, QGJ, Lumi, Eeth, Mace ). They are good on offense but terrible with the AI on defense. I can usually finish top ten pretty easy.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    I run QGJ 6* lead, Yoda 6*, Ahsoka 6*, Eeth 7*, Lum 7* all max gear. Took Rank #2 today. Yeah IA sucks but I can beat any team comp on Offence . FYI I'm completely F2P and top 100 in my server is max 7* squads.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I agree with Randall.
  • Options
    I run 7* QGL (L), 7* Lumi, 6* Yoda, 6* Anakin and 7* Sid.....yeah not a full jedi team, but it does his job very well :) top 50 everyday
  • Options
    When you guys say AI is not good with Jedi. Does that mean that your rank drops fast when people challenge you because your not actually fighting them on your own? Just want to make sure I understand.
  • Options
    AI is bad with everyone. Jedi's are especially bad at defending because of the Dooku and Sids running around. Get RG maxed, he's the only one that worries me if he's well supported.
  • Options
    Jedi32259 wrote: »
    When you guys say AI is not good with Jedi. Does that mean that your rank drops fast when people challenge you because your not actually fighting them on your own? Just want to make sure I understand.

Yes that's exactly what I meant. With my team I need to play 10 Squad arena battles a day if I want to stay in top ranks.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    With the update and the new speeds, the best team will be QGJ (L), Yoda, Anakin, Ahsoka and Eeth Koth, all this will play before Geonosian Soldier, and the 4 first before Dooku, and QGJ, Yoda and Anakin before Rey. Is better use Rey, my meta will be the same team but with Rey, but with Eeth Koth also is a nice alternative.