Bad Batch S1 Ep:15 part 2 (Spoilers)

HKFactory
374 posts Member
edited August 2021
I thought it was an interesting one. More a suspenseful, setting up, type of episode than an action-packed one. Curious to see where they go from here in the second season and what kind of experiments Nala Se is going to be made to do for the Empire.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    Interesting to see that Crosshair is still hard-pressed on sticking with the Empire despite what happened, and I’m wondering what the Empire will even do when it’s found out he and the bad batch survived.
  • Options
    bad batch season 1 imo is by far the worst animated season of star wars ever. star wars resistance season 1 had more substance and was more entertaining than the horrible written boring bad batch.
  • LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    First we get the Mandalorian babysitting and now a who group of guys babysitting.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    #droidlifesmatter
  • Options
    It was a good episode but didn't feel like a season finale. AZ is the true MVP, can't wait for his legendary event!
    I thought Rex was going to show up at some point to save them, would help with setting up that plot line of S2. Them going off with Gregor, Wolf and Rex to cause more trouble.
    When they were running through the tunnel and Omega stopped to look out over the flooding area, were those tubes filled with clones still? I didnt see any but I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be emotional cause the base was sinking or there was clone slipping below the surface.
    The ending with Nala I'm hoping will go into depths of EP cloning. Would be really cool to have him as a cameo and maybe a sith ritual or two.
  • Options
    I’m hoping to see Phase Zero Dark Troopers at some point in this show.
  • Options
    After some more saves, it will be good to see Crosshair will be a playable blue side character soon… I guess.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty great finale. Looking forwards to AZ-3 coming to SWGoH hopefully.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Meh. Lost in Space does this kind of jeopardy a lot better. This never felt like a SW franchise season finale - just some people running about in the dark in mild peril. The only interesting bit for me was the tone of voice of the CT who announced the destruction of the city on the bridge - it would be good to see a clone mutiny and last stand next season
  • Options
    I enjoyed the previous episode more, this felt like more of a denouement. I also felt it looked a bit dark and had some trouble distinguishing things.

Regarding Crosshair - Just how is he going to get off Kamino? Does he really think someone in the Empire will help him?

I still don't entirely buy the interpretation of his situation. They turned the programming in the inhibitor way up. He did get it removed, but I don't think he would be acting the way he is if they hadn't turned it up. I think his loyalty to the group would have outweighed the Empire.

I thought AZ was going to die and was pleasantly surprised that Crosshair saved him.

In any case, I am looking forward to seeing what they will do in the second season.
  • Fergjeezy357
    172 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    bad batch season 1 imo is by far the worst animated season of star wars ever. star wars resistance season 1 had more substance and was more entertaining than the horrible written boring bad batch.

I started watching Star Wars Resistance for the first time after reading this post. I have to give a hard disagree. Resistance feels more like a bad children's cartoon. The green dude is annoying as hell and Kaz is overly niave. The storyline is okayish. But the characters just make the show very hard to watch.

I tried to give it a chance because Rebels was the same to me until the middle of season one, then it got way better. But I'm almost done with Resistance season one and have no interest in season two. Bad Batch from the first episode until the last, I couldn't wait until the next week to see the latest episodes.

Wanted to add. I wasn't expecting much from Bad Batch. They really didn't pique my interest in Clone Wars episodes. But the first BB episode hooked me and it got even better every episode.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

I started watching Star Wars Resistance for the first time after reading this post. I have to give a hard disagree. Resistance feels more like a bad children's cartoon. The green dude is annoying as hell and Kaz is overly niave. The storyline is okayish. But the characters just make the show very hard to watch.

I tried to give it a chance because Rebels was the same to me until the middle of season one, then it got way better. But I'm almost done with Resistance season one and have no interest in season two. Bad Batch from the first episode until the last, I couldn't wait until the next week to see the latest episodes.

Wanted to add. I wasn't expecting much from Bad Batch. They really didn't pique my interest in Clone Wars episodes. But the first BB episode hooked me and it got even better every episode.

Agreed. SW Resistance was definitely not worth the time I spent watching it, and expecting it to get better (it didn’t).
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Resistance was bad. I loved the clone wars and think bad batch is very good. Thrilled there will be a 2nd season and I can't wait
  • Options
    Would be cool if crosshair came to the game with empire and clone trooper/bad batch tags and synergies.
  • Options
    It was okay - hardly a climatic finale but more of a set up for season 2. Nala-se: I suspect she will be working on cloning the emperor rather than Dark troopers - Cross hair - someone asked will the empire pick him up - there was a line about a scout party so I suspect he'll be picked up...Good that Omega was shown to be a 'naturally grown' clone, not one with accelerated growth - still don't know why she is a she when she is a clone of Jango Fett! Hope that gets explained in season 2. Maybe a part of the bad batch was to create female clones and add variety of traits with some genetic manipulation? Who knows, so I guess its a wait and see.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    This episode just proved my initial impression of Crosshair. He’s always been a self centered ****. Even before the chip activation. Omega confirmed as much in their last exchange. I’ve never understood everyone’s fascination with him finding redemption and returning to the team. He’s obviously always been a loner and unlikable.