Tanks

Does anyone else feel that "tanks" do not live up to their role?

Every tank should have a taunt, and with that taunt, they should be able to take any single player damage, so any counter attack should go to the tank. I think if tanks lived up to their name, it could possibly balance the game a bit more. A tanks taunt should be so powerful that a single attack is focused on them, this would not include AoE, obviously, but the characters that can counter, should have to focus on the tank that is taunting. Just an idea, would like to hear other thoughts on this.

Replies

• Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Tanks?

You're welcome :smirk:

Not every tank needs a taunt, take Fives for example, or JKG, who may find a new relevance in the post fortitude game mechanics.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Tanks?

Not every tank needs a taunt, take Fives for example, or JKG, who may find a new relevance in the post fortitude game mechanics.

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Tanks?

True, I will have to wait to see how fortitude is going to play out, but other tanks could benefit that are slacking, JKG is a great example, she needs the most help, mace needs to be more viable, stormtrooper needs help, boba fett, IMO needs help, but also consider a Dooku megathread was created because people think his counter is too much, if tanks could force the counter on them, then Dooku would be no problem,BTW I use Dooku because I know a lot of people do not know how to work around him, he is one of the best balanced players in the game, my opinion.
  • Options
    I guess my other problem with their idea of tanks comes from me playing WoW, tanks here are nothing what I imagined.

Move along these aren't the tanks your looking for.