Arena History/Report

It would be nice if I could see who is beating me, with what character combo's, rank, who survived on my team for the longest and maybe even a replay. Important things that would help improve my game play. Without any proof I feel like I'm just logging on every morning to see my rank drop overnight.

Replies

• Options
    Yes I agree! It would also be fun just to watch the replays to pass the time, along with this function should also be a friendly battle option to challenge the AI of other friends arena builds and to help create the greatest arena build :)
  • Options
    I agree with the report. I disagree with the replay. Replays will cause everyone to copy the same 2 or 3 strategies.
  • Options
    perhaps even the ability to set what your defense team is? best attacking squad is not going to be as good at retaining that position. and not having any clue how the fight goes you couldn't even formulate a better squad to hold position short of just having all 7star fully geared characters....obiviously that isn't an option for me :)
  • Options
    Lokai wrote: »
    perhaps even the ability to set what your defense team is? best attacking squad is not going to be as good at retaining that position. and not having any clue how the fight goes you couldn't even formulate a better squad to hold position short of just having all 7star fully geared characters....obiviously that isn't an option for me :)

Good idea for sure.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    I agree with the report. I disagree with the replay. Replays will cause everyone to copy the same 2 or 3 strategies.

Thumb up with that. I totally agree.

• Options
    Thanks for the replies. I had thought this died. I definitely agree with the defense team. It was something I had thought of before or maybe just simply allow us to set up our team after the last fight.
  • Options
    I just want to know how much I am defending. Just something in the mail, "you defended against X!"
  • Options
    I don't disagree with being able to see replays, it would show you what your team is weak against and allow for adjustments.
  • Options
    I would love a message saying how many times I defended!

The player name / group makeup would be awesome, but I would settle for how many times my team was in action.
  • Options
    Yeah i agree we need a replay.. i kept seeing people at 10k power beat me(im at 19k) and im curious how well they must've played to beat my guys.
  • Options
    I don't think replay really matters
    TheVinegru wrote: »

Aren't ppl already doing this with out replay? ppl talk about is the same strategies for winning against the most popular characters. Everyone that reads the forum look for help to beat Dooku etc...
  • Options
    I'm not sure my server is dead or I defended well. Ive never drop since 4-5 day ago. I climb from top500 to top 100. One guy I beat few days ago currently top 50. He is lower lvl/power than me.

Report would be nice.

• Options
    Two years and there still is no arena history, eh? Shame, wish we had that for sure so we can see how many people we fended off.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    @Sunnie1978 Super necroed thread.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing this necro. Die zombie thread!
This discussion has been closed.