Executor unlock

Sanderzas
581 posts Member
edited August 2021
I'm quite far from unlocking the executor, but from what I've seen it seems that you'll need 25 months from when you meet the requirements to unlock him if you don't pay for refreshes or buy packs.

I'm thinking that it's probably worth it to save crystals to speed up that process (like buying 1 refresh every time). Is it better to buy the packs or the refresh? And how much crystals does it cost?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    It's better to refresh. For 999 crystals you can get an additional 10 shards, the pack is selling for 1,250 crystals. Although you do get some ship materials and currency for the extra bit

On a side note I totally forgot Capital Ships cost a bunch more to upgrade than regular ships so I've got all the Executor shards I need but I'm stuck at 6* for a few days. Good thing it's already really good at 6*
  • Options
    It unlocks at 4 star when you complete the event , then you can do the bonus tier once for free , then 999 crystals per refresh for 10 shards a time. At four star for me it has destroyed Negotiator and Malevolence on offence, but has also been beaten by a Negotiator fleet.on defence.
  • Options
    I just saw folks in another thread saying they lost in the event. What if you spend 999 crystals to refresh and lose? Goodbye crystals, right?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I just saw folks in another thread saying they lost in the event. What if you spend 999 crystals to refresh and lose? Goodbye crystals, right?

Correct
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options

Correct

Not correct. You get to try until you succeed.

• Options
    Stokat wrote: »

Not correct. You get to try until you succeed.

Or run out of time. Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Zanir wrote: »
    All of a sudden the pressure to spend thousands of crystals to take Exec straight to 7* is no longer there. You can unlock at 4 stars and build it up over the ridiculous period of 25 months, since the 4 star version beats everything on offense anyway.

Bargain!
  • Options
    Will the event be available forever to unlock, or once it's gone in a few hours we have to wait until the event runs again?
    The journey guide thing confuses me a little bit.
  • Options
    westenger wrote: »
    Will the event be available forever to unlock, or once it's gone in a few hours we have to wait until the event runs again?
    24h event, once a month.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    westenger wrote: »
    24h event, once a month.

Thanks! I saw the once a month thing in swgohevents.com, but I thought it wasn't confirmed. Do you know when CG said so?
  • CapD
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the amounts of ship building materials and prestige currency needed to max out the executor? I’ve seen lots of posts reminding folks of the requirement but none saying the actual amounts.
  • Options
    CapD wrote: »
    Does anyone know the amounts of ship building materials and prestige currency needed to max out the executor? I’ve seen lots of posts reminding folks of the requirement but none saying the actual amounts.

I think it’s 1560 prestige to max out all 4 abilities
  • Options
    So you don't need to spend any crystals to just unlock the Executor? As soon as you have the requirements done and the event is live, you can unlock it right away?
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    So you don't need to spend any crystals to just unlock the Executor? As soon as you have the requirements done and the event is live, you can unlock it right away?

Correct.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

It has 5 abilities. So the correct amount is 1950.
  • Options

It has 5 abilities. So the correct amount is 1950.

Ah, I forgot about the crew ability.