Why is my Piett not r8 & modded for Executor?

Hey curious as to why my Piett is showing as gear11, w zeta and no mods for the event?

My ship chew is fine, they're all showing properly, but my capital ship captain, Piett, isn't.

Is this by design or....?

Replies

• Options
    So hes at r8 and modded currently but when you enter the unlock mission hes handicapped to g11? Any chance you can grab a screen shot?
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    So hes at r8 and modded currently but when you enter the unlock mission hes handicapped to g11? Any chance you can grab a screen shot?
    Thats a shame because i have 2 more prequests for that and this event only last 17 hours if CG were nicer to put the relic bundle i would of bought it.
  • Options
    0xh2qvpwwnr8.png
  • Options
    I'm on the last battle and every battle Piett has been g11 with no mods.
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    I'm on the last battle and every battle Piett has been g11 with no mods.

I think thats normal because i saw youtubers unlocking it and their piett is exactly the same gear 11 no mods
  • Options
    Pretty sure it’s the same as every other fleet mastery event. The capital ship/pilot is provided by the game. You don’t use your own capital ship/pilot until the bonus tier.
  • Options
    It’s just about tuning the event. If you were using an r8 pilot they would just make the event harder to balance it out.
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    It’s just about tuning the event. If you were using an r8 pilot they would just make the event harder to balance it out.

This, it’s not your unit, it’s from the event. If I remember correctly, you’ll be using your actual piett for bonus tier.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Stormdude wrote: »
    Short awnser? Incompetence, maybe malice, probably forgot, mosre likely all 3.
    Coding is hard, easy money on overpromising, testing done by the same guy as 1st version of conquest who gives 0 ***** about the game and has zero will to go off the rails to see how to brake game modes.

That is why you need r8 captain of ship you use at g11 in event cuz they "fo relz" need to sell the r8 mats down the line.

TL:DR Ship stronk, buy now, regret later

Lol wut?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you