Is this happening to anyone else?

thedrjojo
953 posts Member
edited August 2021
For years I've played this game with music or a podcast playing in the background. For the past few days, whenever I open swgoh, it pauses the music/podcast and won't let it play.

I didnt change any settings, is anyone else experiencing this, did the most recent title update change something?

@kyno I know you archived this first time I posted it and told me to report the bug, you know that doesn't work and I was asking the community if it was something I changed/did/a new setting in Android or swgoh and not necessarily a bug, so I would like it not closed
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    For years I've played this game with music or a podcast playing in the background. For the past few days, whenever I open swgoh, it pauses the music/podcast and won't let it play.

I didnt change any settings, is anyone else experiencing this, did the most recent title update change something?

@kyno I know you archived this first time I posted it and told me to report the bug, you know that doesn't work and I was asking the community if it was something I changed/did/a new setting in Android or swgoh and not necessarily a bug, so I would like it not closed
    It has been reported in several threads and is happening to everyone.

Reporting a bug does work - they might not fix it immediately but it does let them know things aren’t working. Posting in here doesn’t advance the issue at all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    See above, yes it does work.