Collections/Inventory/Journey Guide screen

MasterSeedy
5089 posts Member
edited August 2021
Without a way to visually distinguish those that have reached the requirements from those that have not, this screen is far less useful than it should be.

Please, CG, if you're going to make this separate screen, at least add a line and include only toons that have not reached the requirement above it, only toons that have reached it below, or some other system that is just as easy and quick to visually navigate so that we can easily find and upgrade the toons we need.

The 3 toons of mine that have not quite reached the JMK requirements were mixed in with all the others, ordered by gp, with no visual mark of distinction whatsoever. I have now had to favorite them to make your screen useful... which is what I had to do before.

What you've done is spent a huge number of programmer hours on creating a system that is no more useful than the system that existed before, and requires the player to take the same steps they had to take previously in order to keep track of their own progress.

If the game doesn't visually track your progress on that screen, then that screen was a waste of time, money, and effort.

Please, finish the work you started: make the Collections/Inventory/Journey Guide section actually useful. The programming that remains is far less than what was already done.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I thought that tiny badge to the left of the character face was an indicator of readiness?
    9skbyd7y1u30.jpeg
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I thought that tiny badge to the left of the character face was an indicator of readiness?
    9skbyd7y1u30.jpeg

I thought so too.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    9skbyd7y1u30.jpeg

No, I think it just means that the character is a requirement that you haven't manually favourited. Which somewhat defeats the purpose of having a system like this if you still have to manually favourite a character to show that it still needs more gear or relics.

If you favourite a character that's not part of the Journey Guide event you've selected, the flag shows up as silver. If you favourite a character that's part of the requirements of the event you've selected, the flag shows up as gold. And if you don't favourite a character that's part of the event requirements, that icon shows up. At least that's how it seems to work when I've played around with it.
  • Options
    It is odd they made the screen and add identifiers, but not any way to identify the complete vs incomplete characters. I thought the new screen would do more, but I’m still using my squad setups to manage my farming. It’s easier to remove characters as I complete them and see what I have left to do.