Executor turn order

Starslayer
2418 posts Member
edited August 2021
For those 7* Executor owners out there: Did anyone managed to act before the capital ship with a bounty hunter ? If so, which one and at which gear/zeta level ?
I found myself at disadvantage now that my executor is faster than my bhs. I didn’t expect to feel nostalgia for my 5* executor.
Post edited by Starslayer on

Replies

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Try not to make my mistake: testing against nego is useless, as a fast 5s will give one of your bh tm.
    Post edited by Starslayer on
  • Options
    If maxed out (relic 8, zeta'd with 6 dot mods), IG-2000 is as fast as Executor when maxed. This gives you a 50/50 chance at going before the capship.

What you can do is downgrade some mods on Piett to 5 dot, until Executor is 191 speed. This will guarantee your IG always goes first.

Of course, this requires R8 on IG...
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Try not to make my mistake: testing against nego is useless, as a fast 5s will give one of your bh tm.
    I am not sure what ahnalds mod was on piett but he managed to beat nego aswell as 7* executor with his 4* executor before he upgraded it to 7*
    People who are using 4* executor and getting easily beaten they probably doing something wrong and probably need to readjust mods on piett
  • Options
    Kingly wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    I am not sure what ahnalds mod was on piett but he managed to beat nego aswell as 7* executor with his 4* executor before he upgraded it to 7*
    People who are using 4* executor and getting easily beaten they probably doing something wrong and probably need to readjust mods on piett

Just to be clear: I didn’t mean beating nego is hard, but I meant that nego is not a good sparring partner to test turn order because of fives giving tm to one of your fighter.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe removing Pietts mods?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Maybe removing Pietts mods?

That’s part of the investigation ;) so.far, we know that ig r5 goes before piett if you remove mods. A guy managed to go with bam before piett as well, but I don’t at which gear level yet.

But I hope all these unintuitive tweaks will be useless once (if) an update (or a new ship) put things back in order.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, speed for BHs need to be bumped or Executor lowered.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    I got IG to go first but still lose. What is the strategy with 7* vs lower stars?
  • Options
    At 7* you pretty much have to have IG88 at r8 with 6 dot mods. If Piett is the same that puts them both at 192 speed, which is 1 faster than a completely maxed Negotiator at 191. I've heard rumor that it isn't 50/50 as to who goes first between Executor and IG2000, it always defaults to IG but I don't know the truth to that yet since I've spent all my r8 mats just to unlock this big paperweight in the first place
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    I took mods off Piett and have IG going first but I still get destroyed.
  • Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Going to apologize for being that guy.
    But I think I understand the point of its speed.
    It's 2 speed slower than the falcon. So you use the dispel after outmaneuver. Then your fleet goes to eliminate the Falcon.
    It was designed to be a hard counter to the Falcon.

That being said. I've been using that ability initially on the HT to get an immediate taunt up. The extra potency helps spread early breach and target lock.

I think there should add some sort of either light side enemy or all BH ally contingency for the mass assist. If all enemies are LS or all allies are BH, they assist regardless of the breach/target lock condition.