Relic roll backs

So now they say General Skywalker is to be relic rolled back along with Vader, Jedi knight skywalker and Wat. The news on requirements for Lord Vader said General Skywalker relic 8 coming for phase 3. So are they going to change that requirement now? Or can those toons still be upgraded to relic 8? Doesn't make sense to return gear and all this flip flopping

Replies

• Options
    No. It's for others who aren't chasing LV. If they want their investment moved elsewhere they have the option now.

If you're pursuing LV you can just re-apply R8.
  • Options
    Yes, those toons can be upgraded back to R8 if you so choose.
  • Options
    My point is why remove them only to have to reapply them later. That's stupid. Allow people to change IF they want, don't make it a headache
  • Options
    Don't understand why the change? Does it matter if they are relic 8 or not? Or does it affect the kit upgrade
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Easier to do a mass reset
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    Only R8 mats will be refunded I think. If you have a R1-R7 it won't change
  • Options
    Fred48178 wrote: »
    Don't understand why the change? Does it matter if they are relic 8 or not? Or does it affect the kit upgrade

Because some people who had r8 gas didn’t do it for lv requirements; this way they can change their mind and leave him at r7.
  • Options
    I know, but they will need it back IF they decide to go for Lord Vader. It's ok I just wasn't sure if they were changing back to r7 with new kit change and then not be able to get to r8 for Lord Vader. At least this clears that up. Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    Stormdude wrote: »
    JoryG87 wrote: »
    Only R8 mats will be refunded I think. If you have a R1-R7 it won't change

You get relic mats refund form relic 8 to relic 5 if you own a Dark Trooper. Like i had mine at R7 and put it back on again.
    Weird move on their part if nothing in his kit is changed.

Paraphrasing the ra: players often relic’d it at high level to use as counters against GL; those counters will be harder now, so it gives players a chance to change their mind and roll back to r5.
  • Options
    It's because of the Troopers nerf against SEE.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

The odd thing is that the nerf/buff is a counter to Pietts Emperors Trap zeta that feed the machine ludicrus speed, yet no refunds for the Admiral.

You need him at r8 for executor, and Dark Trooper is the bread and butter that makes that team work with Piett, and Veers
  • Options

The odd thing is that the nerf/buff is a counter to Pietts Emperors Trap zeta that feed the machine ludicrus speed, yet no refunds for the Admiral.

You needed to high relic him for this to work ? Oo
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

You needed to high relic him for this to work ? Oo

My Piett is r6 so i guess he is high? Can't r7 him atm due to Kamino Klash p4 workload (just in time for changes).While the extra damage and survivability is nice, I think r5 is as high you should go (or however high they want him for SEE). No need to go higher unless you also want the super big boat and have accese to relic 8 mats (i don't)
    Also apology for a not understanding what the "Oo" means due to not using internet for 3 years

Yeah, that was my point. They didn’t refund lower than r5. Piett wasn’t needed at higher level than r5(which was already a lot) for this counter to work (unless I’m mistaken, hence my question). So considering their policy on the subject, there were no reason to ‘devolve’ him back to r5 because of the nerfs.
  • Options
    Zanir wrote: »
    Question is, will signal data be returned as well as relic mats?

Yes. You get everything back that upgraded them to the "refund" level.