5 years, No R8s

Byrdka
74 posts Member
edited August 2021
What gear should I farm to get impulse detectors?

Replies

• Options
    0f8417vdyw80.png

Probably one of those three.
  • Options
    There's a light side node that gives you those bayonets and other good gear
    Farm that
  • Options
    Those above are definitely the ones. When I was working on Kenobi's ultimate ability I pretty much universally went after one of those (can't remember which is LS), but honestly after doing that I think if you have any crystal income at all just save those up and buy the impulse detectors. 1800 crystals for 10 is more efficient than using every bit of normal energy towards the gear pieces
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Impulse detectors won’t get you R8.

You need Aeromagnifiers from Cpit, the ones that come after impulse detectors.

r9mayxm8cec1.jpeg
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »

r9mayxm8cec1.jpeg

You need both, and that doesn’t answer the op.
    This does: farm light side normal 9-F
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

r9mayxm8cec1.jpeg

I have 200+ aeromagnifiers. Impulse detectors are much more difficult once your guild has CTR on farm. Obviously a hurdle, but the detectors aren't any easier - you need 180+ of that rare G12 salvage to make the required relic material for a single R8.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Fair enough. Just with you saying you had no relic 8, then mentioning the one bit that’s not locked away.

My apologies
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

r9mayxm8cec1.jpeg

If you can't get aeromagnifiers, you probably shouldn't be worrying about R8s in the first place.

Seriously, impulse detectors are by FAR the bigger bottleneck.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Aeromagnifiers are also available in Conquest top 2 crates in hard they payout 5 and 10 you can also get ID in some of the wandering stranger markets but they are expensive