The Fallen Jedi

Requirements: Jedi, Borrow: Evan Piell or Temple guards or Oppo Rancisis or Jedi master Guardian and Jedi Padawans. Details the most powerful Jedi that you have will make the borrow powerful like them.
Level Requirement: 40 gear VII, 60 gear X, 65 gear IX, 70 gear IX, 80 gear XII, 85 gear XIII. 4 Tiers. 1 Tier: 5v3 Enemies 501st. 2 Tier: 5v1 Enemy Lord Vader. 3 Tier: 5v5 Enemies Lord Vader & 501st legion. Final Tier: 6v5 Enemies Lord Vader 501st legion and 501st legion ARC Trooper Ally slot can be use here.
Rewards: Tile: Do what must be done Lord Vader do not hesitate show no mercy. 5000 Guild Tokens and 1000 MK 1 Guild Event Tokens and XIII Gears.
Info: Protection The Temple and Jedi at any cost.
Story Event: When Mace Windu when to arrest Chancellor Palpatine after that mace is the only survivor on the Chancellor office then A. Skywalker arrived at the Chancellor’s office and kill mace windu turning to the dark side. By Admiral sith eternal Emperor Restore

Replies

• Options
    Tell me if you like the raids event comment
  • Options
    Not going to lie it’s incredibly hard to follow.
  • Options
    Not going to lie it’s incredibly hard to follow.

I thought that until I realized it was supposed to be a Raid.
  • Options
    The idea is okay, but going from level 40 to G13 stuff recommended is a bit of a power spike. For reference, HSTR recommends many G12s.
    1: Why would you not have the full 501 for P1?
    2: Using the ally shot makes ZERO SENSE in Raids.
    3: The rewards are…a bit much. For reference, HSTR gives 420 GET1 for 1st place.