Luminara Unduli Rework Idea

MegaCrunchi
50 posts Member
edited August 2021
Hello There,
It's me... again ^^" gosh I have too much time on me right now...
I got a little carried away aaaand, so here is a Rework Idea for Luminara Unduli cause like most of the Galactic Republic Jedi... she needs a bit love cause she kinda sucks...

Luminara Unduli Rework Idea
UNIT NAME: Luminara Unduli
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Healer, Leader, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Basic: FLOW OF THE FORCE
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Evasion Up for 2 turns. If Luminaria already has Evasion Up, grant Evasion Up to the weakest other ally that doesn’t have it for 2 turns.[/color]
Special 1: FORCE BLAST (Cooldown 2)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turn. If this ability scores a critical hit, all Galactic Republic Jedi gain Protection Up (20%) and Health Up for 1turn. This attack can't be evaded.
Special 2: MASTER HEALER'S BLESSING (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Dispell all debuffs from all Galactic Republic Jedi allies. Then each ally recovers Health equal to 50% of Luminara Unduli's Max Health, plus an additional 20% of her Max Health at the start of their next 2 turns.
Leader: ELEGANT STEPS
FINAL TEXT: Jedi allies gain 30% Evasion and recover 10% of Luminara Unduli's Max Health at the start of each of their turns. Non-jedi allies recieve half of the Evasion Bonus and the Heal effect. Whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, they gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns.
Unique: Master Healer
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Whenever an ally evades, all Galactic Republic Jedi allies recover 5% Health and Protection. At the start of each battle if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, they have +30% Tenacity and 15% Critical Avoidance.

Feel free to comment and criticize
Post edited by MegaCrunchi on

Replies

• Options
    FYI if you do rework kit ideas it helps if you highlight/bold the changes
  • MegaCrunchi
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Well I thought cause I added a bit much it would be unecessary ^^"
    But I'll keep it in mind ^^
  • Options
    I like everything but the unique, just because it just isn't really unique but a changed up mix of Barris and kam
  • Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    I like everything but the unique, just because it just isn't really unique but a changed up mix of Barris and kam

I'd appreciate any ideas of how to change the unique <.<
  • Options
    Maybe change the recovery to trigger when an ally evades as she's giving out evasion
  • Options
    Uhhh that really might be a good idea... cause I really want her to go with JMK and GMY :o
  • Options
    A+ Excellent kit!
  • Options
    The Tenacity Down is mostly to support Ki-Adi-Mundis AOE Daze, JMKs Ability Block etc. pp. aaaand the Mace Windu Rework I posted two days ago ^^"
  • Options
    Overall a good kit. But a few problems.
    First of all Tenacity down for 1 turn on a single target is basically useless. It expires too quickly. I recommend 2 turns for that one. (p.s. the game usually says "this attack can't be evaded", not "this ability").
    Second, that her healing ability isn't effected by Healing Immunity. What does this even mean? "effected" means brought about, brought into being, or emerged. So basically I'm asking what "this ability is not brought into being by Healing Immunity" means. I think you meant "affected" here. But even then that's not how the game words effects like that, and there is also a full team cleans on this ability. Considering there are literally only 2 characters with undispellale healing immunity in this game, that's far too niche a counter. So I'd recommend removing that part either way (P.s. you made a typo in this ability as well. "Jedis").
    Finally her new unique.. Overall not a bad unique (even if the defense penetration for attackers does feel a tad out of place). The only thing that bothers me is the 10% health and protection recovery when an ally evades. I mean, Jedi Training Rey also has recovery on evade, but that's only her and only 5% health and protection. Considering this one is when any ally evades and also heals multiple allies, it's way too powerful. I'd recommend lowering it to 3% health and Protection recovery for all allies. (P.s. another typo, "a Attacker role" should be "an Attacker role").
    (Final p.s.: Granting a buff to an ally, as you do with her basic, is usually not worded like that. I recommend wording it like this: "Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Evasion Up for 2 turns. If Luminaria already has Evasion Up, grant Evasion Up to the weakest other ally that doesn’t have it for 2 turns.")
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback ^^"
    I got rid of all the typos (at least I hope) and used the different wording for the basic.
    And yes concerning the AOE Heal I meant 'affected' but erased this part for obvious reasons ^^"
    I furthermore erased the part with the Defense Penetration and changed the heal on evade to only Galactic Republic Jedi and also lowered it a bit ^^