How are Galactic Challenge feats counted

When the feat calls for doing something X number of times, how is that counted?

"Gain offense up 20 times," for example:
  • I'm assuming each time a character gains it for themselves, it counts once
  • If a character grants offense up to the 4 other characters, does it count as 4 times, or 1 time?
  • If a character currently has offense up, and they get offense up again, does it count as 1 time, or is it only counted if you don't currently have it?

Replies

• Options
    All applications and reapplications count as 1 each, unless otherwise specified. Good example is Shaak Ti and GMY. Shaak gives everyone offense up, but it doesn’t reapply if they already have it. GMY, with offense up, uses his 3rd special, duplicates it and reapplies it to everyone. So that’s 10 applications right there.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Each instance of a character gaining it should count as one, even if they already have it. But note that Shaak Ti only gives offense up to those who don't already have it.
  • Options
    Does it need to be 20 times in a single battle?
  • LordDirt
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    noobly wrote: »

You have Shaak Ti and Jedi Master Yoda?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    noobly wrote: »

Yes.
  • Options
    Stormdude wrote: »
    Most of the time you gotta keep count yourself, unfortunatly. If you have Shaak Ti, you'll need her to basic 4 times (4x5=20 offence ups in simple mathematics)
    BUT since how the game works is a mystery in what does and doesn't count? do 5 basics to be sure
    I did in a full clone party and 4 basics (everyone alive even) and it said "lol no" to "Offence up 20 times" cuz...dunno? Counters granting offence up don't count or something?
    Need to always do extra 25% more work as a golden rule or rule 0.
    If you read above, Shaak Ti doesn’t apply offence up to a toon that already has that buff.

So doing her basic 4 times might not even achieve 10 offence up.
  • Options
    Most of the time you gotta keep count yourself, unfortunatly. If you have Shaak Ti, you'll need her to basic 4 times (4x5=20 offence ups in simple mathematics)
    BUT since how the game works is a mystery in what does and doesn't count? do 5 basics to be sure
    I did in a full clone party and 4 basics (everyone alive even) and it said "lol no" to "Offence up 20 times" cuz...dunno? Counters granting offence up don't count or something?
    Need to always do extra 25% more work as a golden rule or rule 0.

The game didn’t say “lol no,” it’s that you don’t understand how her kit works.
  • Options
    Still done the feat with Shaak Ti doing her basic 5 times followed by every clone getting to move after her, spending their Offence Up, repeted till victory or getting decked for 300k on counter
    o18ktjzp5or9.jpg

So i'm wrong and right and happy with my t8 chest.

Good for you. Ti’s kit clearly says it applies only if they don’t already have it, so your “lol no” idea is still wrong. That just means exactly what you said, that the other clones you used had their offense up dispelled or expired before Ti reapplied it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if anyone has asked this before, but maybe we could get some some kind of, idk the right word, but some sort of thing that…counts? Like a count-machine? Something like that maybe?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    People asked, but I don't think that counts.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    it's really easy with anakin and GMY
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Shaak ti, gmy, jka
    Shaak ti basic
    Gmy spread
    Jka aoe
    Offense up x 15 right there
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I’m not sure if anyone has asked this before, but maybe we could get some some kind of, idk the right word, but some sort of thing that…counts? Like a count-machine? Something like that maybe?

So what you are telling me is...You don't want to count the 1.5 milions of healing for a feat as a example? Why? Just take a pencil, scrap of paper, set that bad boy to 1x speed and start writing that green numbers down. :heart:
    But fo real now, it would be a big help in feats that require us to do a BIG amount of healing or other big number thing.

The thing which makes the healing count worse is that counting the green numbers doesn't work. The heal feats only count when you actually recover health that has been lost.
    So get out your pencil, select 1x speed, write down the amount of health lost before counting the heals too. Fun!
  • Options
    Feat counter is at the top of my QoL asks and I will continue to leave it there and push for it to make it in game.
  • Options
    Feat counter is at the top of my QoL asks and I will continue to leave it there and push for it to make it in game.

Really appreciate that doja
  • Options

A gentleman and a scholar you are! Thank you!!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.