Ugh... Really?

Ouchie
1233 posts Member
This is where I am at 1030pm. Stuck here until tomorrow. Blahhh!

j5ax41.jpg

Replies

• Options
    1st world problems
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    I've been trying to remember where the player XP was displayed but had not found it. Your post was quite helpful :smiley:
  • Options
    If it was to go to L72 and you hadnt completed the challenges then yeah buy the refresh.

Since its 70-71 then meh. Hopefully you get to 72 by next sunday.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    If it was to go to L72 and you hadnt completed the challenges then yeah buy the refresh.

Since its 70-71 then meh. Hopefully you get to 72 by next sunday.

Don't even have enough for a refresh if I wanted one. I bought two already today, so now it's up to 100 crystals.

I wish we got a tiny bit of xp for challenges or gw.
  • Options
    Bummer!! better than my boneheaded move yesterday. Forgot I was going to level up (been a while and habit takes over), and promoted a toon to 7*. Barely scrounged up enough to level up a single toon to 71 after level increase.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Bummer!! better than my boneheaded move yesterday. Forgot I was going to level up (been a while and habit takes over), and promoted a toon to 7*. Barely scrounged up enough to level up a single toon to 71 after level increase.

Yeah i stored a stockpile of funds. Im hoping to upgrade my 10 arena/GW toons everytime i level up. The rest can follow later on. Hopefully the funds last until L80

Credit crunch is hitting hard.