Plo Koon dispel

Hi, in the beginning I just thought I have only misfortune to not working the Quelling Blow base skill dispel effect, but after hundreds of battle I'm sure its a bug. I've never seen working, the closest result was only "resisted" on the enemy a few times.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    His potency is very low, making it easy to resist.
    Not a bug, its just bad design.
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    Options
    the bigger and REAL bug with Plo Koon dispel is that it actually ATTEMPTS a dispel on the opponent 100% of the time.

IF your opponent does not have a buff on them, it STILL says resisted... like what? You think that doesnt matter? how about when your opponent gains turn meter on resisting status effects (yoda leader), there is other characters that gain stuff stuff from resisting.
  • Options
    Right now Plo Koon is a joke...sadly
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    Options
    This is causing me to not be able to beat yoda in 7*.. every one on their team gets 25% turn meter every time plo HAS to attack.

Fix this (in the next 36 hours while yoda is open) or refund me anything that was used in my attempted acquisition of yoda
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Watch out what you say about Ploo Koon. I knocked known 7* Yoda thanks to him :dizzy:
  • Options
    I also have 5 star Plo Koon but nevertheless ı do not want to farm him anymore because he could not be good character for any war. Not a reliable hero in arena and even in galactic war or campaign maps. No Jedi synergy, a useless clone synergized tank!!! (for now).