Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Quiz

Prev1
DrpPnts4Food
224 posts Member
edited April 2016
1. Have you ever waited till midnight just so you can play again?
2. Have you ever gone to the toilet even when you didn't need to just as an excuse to play?
3. Has the need to play Arena just before payout time ever disrupted plans with your family/friends/partner?
4. Have you ever disrupted your sleep pattern just so you can get the 6 hour shipments?
5. Have you ever spent over 2 hours just to beat GW?
6. Have you ever spent over 30 minutes on a single node in GW?
7. Have you ever made a 2nd account just to fool around with because you ran out of things to do on your main account?
8. Have you ever played battles you could've easily simmed just because you ran out off things to do and wanted to collect more ally points?
9. Have you ever read the description of each hero because you ran out of things to do on your account?
10. Have you ever watched youtube videos of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes?
11. Have you ever felt like you had a productive or good day just because you accomplished alot on SWGOH?
12. Have you ever wrote notes on a piece of paper or document about SWGOH?
13. You rarely miss collecting your free energy? (Missed 5 or less = yes) (Missed over 5 times = no)
14. Have you ever looked online in order to find friend codes from complete strangers?
15. Do you know the name of at least one player in the top 5 of your Arena server off the top off your head?

What is your score?
Tekken 7
Post edited by DrpPnts4Food on

Replies

• DrpPnts4Food
    224 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you scored 15. You need to get a life
    Edit: Actually it means you are the chosen one who will bring balance to the Force

Top score is 15 @Usho
    There are 4 other people with 14/15

Post edited by DrpPnts4Food on
    Tekken 7
  • sir_Phantom_Jedi
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    12/15. I don't interrupt my sleep but the new puppy does.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    No - interesting may have to do this now
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    No
    Yes

Nice q*a btw. Wouldn't call it a quiz though:)
  • Options
    5/15
  • Options
    12/15
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    6/15
  • Options
    Great post...indicative of 90% of us I'd say.
    12 out of 15 for me...but I still have a life B)
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    7/15
  • JumbuckJedi
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I was going so well at the start.

11/15
  • Options
    12/15 - T'was worth it! :)
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

I usually start whenever I wake up after midnight (1AM EST)

2. Have you ever gone to the toilet even when you didn't need to just as an excuse to play?

No

3. Has the need to play Arena just before payout time ever disrupted plans with your family/friends/partner?

No, but I did pull in a McDonald's parking lot right before payout once

4. Have you ever disrupted your sleep pattern just so you can get the 6 hour shipments?

No

No

No

7. Have you ever made a 2nd account just to fool around with because you ran out of things to do on your main account?

No

8. Have you ever played battles you could've easily simmed just because you ran out off things to do and wanted to collect more ally points?

Yes

9. Have you ever read the description of each hero because you ran out of things to do on your account?

No

Yes

11. Have you ever felt like you had productive day just because you accomplished alot on SWGOH?

No

No

13. Have you missed at least less than 5 free energy refills on your main account?

I missed a couple when I didn't hear the lightsaber alert

14. Have you ever looked online in order to find friend codes from complete strangers?

No

15. Do you know the name of at least one player in the top 5 of your Arena server off the top off your head?

Yes

• Multar
    44 posts Member
    Options
    1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) Yes
    4) No
    5) Yes
    6) Yes
    7) No
    8) No
    9) Yes
    10) Yes
    11) Yes
    12) No
    13) Yes
    14) Yes
    15) Yes

11/15.. could be worse xD
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I sleep during the day so largely irrelevant, but technically yes.

No, but in my line of work there is no need to do so. If I had an office job I would definitely do it. Technically no.
    Yes.
    Insomniac and 6 hour refreshes aren't that important tbh, but yes I did it once while I had 15k Cantina Points and was getting irritated that I can't spend them fast enough.

1.5 Hours was my max and it was due to having a limited roster that was good at arena, but average at GW. I needed to retreat a lot for perfect algorithms.

I think so, yes.

Yes, I have a F2P account and a small spender account. But I've since abandoned my small spender account because the shard on my F2P account is easier and therefor I've progressed far better.

Yes, double points is twice as much, so its not insignificant.

No.

Yes, of course. It's YouTube lol.
    11. Have you ever felt like you had productive day just because you accomplished alot on SWGOH?
    Yeah, I track my drop rates so it feels somewhat good to actually interact with data.

Yes, I'm the author of the "7000+ Cantina Energy Drop Rates" thread. (Which I should update it's probably closer to 10 000 by now.

13. Have you missed at least less than 5 free energy refills on your main account?

Uh, Yes? At least less than? What?
    Anyways, I've missed a bunch of free refills because of many reasons.

Yes, I've added many people from the forums and they me, it's interesting to see my win/lose ratio as well.

I can name all of them. Because I am one of them.
    • InternetSwag
    • Nafted
    • ssnox
    • Arumen
    • Meeraval Narvath

12/15
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    13/15
    I never did a lot of reshreshes at the start
    I've never spent 30 mins on a GW node
  • Options
    0/15 :*
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    6/15
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I scored 9/15 and I'm not judging me.

Do I get bonus points for actually uploading YouTube videos too?

EDIT: Wait. Is more points bad or good?
  • Options
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. No
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. Yes
    8. Yes
    9. Yes
    10. Yes
    11. Yes
    12. Yes
    13. Yes
    14. No
    15. Yes

Oh god, 12/15. That's not good is it. :D I'm still not gong to the doctor about it though because he'll probably get addicted too. :D
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I scored 9/15 and I'm not judging me.

Do I get bonus points for actually uploading YouTube videos too?

EDIT: Wait. Is more points bad or good?

Less points = you win at life
    More points = you win at swgoh
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    4/15.
  • Options
    7/15

... does that mean I lose at life AND swgoh? :(
  • Options

7/15

... does that mean I lose at life AND swgoh? :(

Hehe it means you are balanced :)
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    10/15 ;)
  • Options
    1. Have you ever waited till midnight just so you can play again?sometimes
    2. Have you ever gone to the toilet even when you didn't need to just as an excuse to play?no
    3. Has the need to play Arena just before payout time ever disrupted plans with your family/friends/partner?no
    4. Have you ever disrupted your sleep pattern just so you can get the 6 hour shipments?a...lot
    5. Have you ever spent over 2 hours just to beat GW?maybe
    6. Have you ever spent over 30 minutes on a single node in GW?maaaybe
    7. Have you ever made a 2nd account just to fool around with because you ran out of things to do on your main account?yes, but only once, never liking the concept about "new account, new strategy"
    8. Have you ever played battles you could've easily simmed just because you ran out off things to do and wanted to collect more ally points?quite often
    9. Have you ever read the description of each hero because you ran out of things to do on your account?95% kind of what i did
    10. Have you ever watched youtube videos of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes?not often, even im making one
    11. Have you ever felt like you had productive day just because you accomplished alot on SWGOH?nope
    12. Have you ever wrote notes on a piece of paper or document about SWGOH?no
    13. Have you failed to collect your free energy on your main account no more than 5 times? Ie you rarely miss collecting it.err yes, rarely missed(hopefuly)
    14. Have you ever looked online in order to find friend codes from complete strangers?yeah, why not, the more merrier the better(35/35
    15. Do you know the name of at least one player in the top 5 of your Arena server off the top off your head?ybh,vaexqa grupen,lordyugoloth

11/15 i think
    the cake is a lie
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    13/15
    I never did a lot of reshreshes at the start
    I've never spent 30 mins on a GW node

@bleeaauuh just faced u in gw, toughest team I've faced in there. Luckily it was node 12 so I could throw my a and b squads at u.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    Wow really! You should Harv screen shot, what team was it? @Phern
  • mriguy
    23 posts Member
    Options
    14 of 15. Don't know top 5 arena names. I slow play arena (low power team) so that can I keep winning GW. 16 for 16 so far.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    14/15 - I am too lazy to create a 2nd account.

Do I get bonus points for being on Line with some of the top 5 players on my server just so I can "listen" to them discuss strategy? ;)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    9/15 I need to git gud
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    yes to all...

:( or :) depending on your point of view.