Aayla Secura Kit Touch-up Idea

Hello there,
kinda thought of an Aayla Secura Touch-up cause I think she's actually not that useless (compared to Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli... like nearly every member of the Jedi Council in this game ^^")
Changes marked in green.
I added a second Unique to boost her stats a bit and added a Zeta to her first Unique cause I think it was already not bad and at the moment in game lacks even an Omega.
NAME: Aayla Secura
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Basic: INSPIRING STRIKE
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with 35% chance to call an ally to Assist. If the assisting ally is a Jedi, they deal 50% more damage, doubled if the assisting ally is a Galactic Republic Jedi.
Special 1: SURVIVOR (Cooldown 2)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover Health equal to 50% of the damage dealt, doubled if the target is defeated. This attack deals 25% more damage for each Galactic Republic Jedi ally.
Leader: JEDI RESILIANCE
FINAL TEXT:Jedi allies gain 50% Tenacity and recover 10% of their Max Health and Protection when they resist an effect.
Unique 1: SUPERIRO RIPOSTE
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Aayla has +25% Critical Chance, 100% Counter Chance and +75% Counter Damage. In addition, she Stuns her target for 1 turn whenever she criticaly hits.
Unique 2: MARTIAL ARTIST
FINAL TEXT: Aayla has +10% Accuracy, Dodge Chance, Defense Penetration and Offense. These bonuses are increased by 5% for each Jedi ally.

As always I'm grateful for everyone who states their opinion ^^