Mk -10 gear

Guys,
do you know how to get those 2 new items:
- Mk10 neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage
- Mk10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage.

I see that they are pretty important now, but can't see where to find tchem.

Thanks,
Kinio

Replies

• Options
    Wait for the update in a couple of hours and all will be revealed
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Thanks mate. I am a very unpatience guy :)
  • Options
    Ok,

I need to go back to this topic.
    Do you guys know how to get those gears?
    We need to wait for the next update, which release date is unknown? It can be the end of month...
    So what with all those whom pre-creafted gear? It means that they will have advantage until new update will be released?!
    some kind of **** to me...

Do you have any idea/news/thoughts?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Kinio
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Kiniozaur wrote: »
    Ok,

I need to go back to this topic.
    Do you guys know how to get those gears?
    We need to wait for the next update, which release date is unknown? It can be the end of month...
    So what with all those whom pre-creafted gear? It means that they will have advantage until new update will be released?!
    some kind of **** to me...

Do you have any idea/news/thoughts?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Kinio

You're screwed and those people who pre-crafted will have an advantage over you until the update.

Actually not only do they get the gear sooner, but they also needed less resources to craft it, so it was cheaper for them.

Is it fair that a minority of players get such an edge in PvP? No.
    Will EA/CG fix it? No.

You're supposed to eat that and stay quiet until the end of the month.
    Yay!
  • DomLon
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

Actually not only do they get the gear sooner, but they also needed less resources to craft it, so it was cheaper for them.

Cheaper? All the people who "pre-crafted" had to grind for the hairdryers. You need about 2,500 energy just for one! (20% drop rate)
    Now everyone gets at least 10 of them 3 times a week. Maybe you are lucky and get up to 75 a week, so 1,500 energy (over 6 days without refreshes, over 3 days with 2 refreshes for 50 crystals each) up to 3,750 energy (over 15 days! Without and nearly 8 with 2).

Then, all these players were not able to grind other things in this time. No shards, no other gear.
    I really don't think it is cheaper, unless it will be a very hard grind to get the added gear, but it seems like they will be something like a reward.

People need to stop complaining about players who have a plan playing this game and think many weeks ahead.

• Options
    Both post - 0 value added and totally pathetic. I recommend for both of you to stop answering ppl's questions if you want to write such dumb sh*ts. It is not helping at all and they are showing got miserable peron you are.
    Who complained here?
    FYI I did precrafted all of these items way before this annoucment was realeased.
    I was interested now to start farming both of them to have even more advantage.

Dont bother @Sikho, @DomLon to answer. Won't read your dumb posts anymore toxic kids.