unaligned force user not completely

jedilord
338 posts Member
edited August 2021
so there is a feat in conquest...

can we please have a complete deck of unaligned force user? as for example: chirrut imwe is neither a jedi or a sith, so he would be a "unaligned force user" ... all of the nightsister cause they use the dark side of the force, but they only name it differently ... maybe there are more in the game, but i only listed here which came in my mind

maybe farmboy luke? because scavenger rey is also a unaligned force user? luke had also used the force in his childhood but hadn´t known about it, and later on the millenium falcon + deathstar...

Replies

• Options
    Chirrut is not a force practitioner, just someone who worships the Force. Scav Rey is not an unaligned force user in the game so that argument won’t work.

In terms of the Nightsisters they use Dark Magik, not the Force. Other than Ventress who was trained to anyways.
  • Options
    Chirrut is not a force practitioner, just someone who worships the Force. Scav Rey is not an unaligned force user in the game so that argument won’t work.

In terms of the Nightsisters they use Dark Magik, not the Force. Other than Ventress who was trained to anyways.

4hwvarksepbu.png

She sure is.
  • Options
    😂 the fact she is is laughable. I suppose the only argument is that she’s wearing the same clothes when she firsts discovers she can use the Force?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Eh, tags are tags.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    And the Kylo's