Where are CAT shards?

Again only Razor Crest in first shop both of them. I thought they were gonna be more places and easier to get now

Replies

• Options
    You checked one shop
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    First run they were in sector 2 for slightly less than the maul shards + crystals. Not sure if that changed at all.
  • Moorebid
    489 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    They did say they removed them from the scavenger and yet, there they are
  • Options
    Again both scavengers in sector one have the same items both that bloody mandalorian's ship shards mit no CAT shards.....that can't be intended....
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You checked one shop

per hotfix notes, RC shouldn't be in wandering scavenger anymore.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You checked one shop

per hotfix notes, RC shouldn't be in wandering scavenger anymore.

yet we know how that goes
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I have been waiting all this time for CAT shards and have all mats ready and now ......
  • Options
    This was more of a lukewarm fix

Better than Vadercold.
  • Options
    Got same thing, both scavengers have just the same items AND the item window do not redraw when i switch focus from one scavenger to another. If i scroll down one item list and switch to another scavenger, scroll bar doesn't change its position. It looks like they both link to the single control window.
  • Options
    They are both the same. No CAT shards until after S2 mini boss.
  • Balí_Keno
    32 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    seegester wrote: »
    Got same thing, both scavengers have just the same items AND the item window do not redraw when i switch focus from one scavenger to another. If i scroll down one item list and switch to another scavenger, scroll bar doesn't change its position. It looks like they both link to the single control window.

No matter what's on other sectors: THIS.
    The thing with scavengers have been to make us chose one path or the other. One had gears, the other relic materials. If both will have shards/blueprints, ok.

Edit:
    Our bad, friend did not explained well to me. LOL. I said he just got cat and maul. But he meant chest, not scavenger.
    It's a relief if we will get cat and maul on other sectors. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    Zanir wrote: »
    Dta151 wrote: »
    Again only Razor Crest in first shop both of them. I thought they were gonna be more places and easier to get now

No CAT in Sector 1. In Sectors 2, 3, 4 and 5 you'll find her shards on the vendor immediately after the Sector miniboss. 5 shards for conquest cash, 5 more for 600 crystals.

Thank you