Some advice on PvP Team

MarioVFL
3 posts Member
edited April 2016
I'm actually running a PvP team with Phasma as a leader, and it seems like her hability just nerver procs! So with the characters i have, which team is better suited for PvP?

Lumi 7* G8
Sid 7* G8
IG-86 7* G8
Jedi Consul 7* G8
Dooku 7* G8
Phasma 7* G8
Poggle 7* G8
Qui-Gon 5* G8
Daka 5* G8
Yoda 5* should reach G8 soon

Thx

(Sorry for posting on two different Category, not sure where it fits best)

Replies

• Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku lead with qgj, lumi, poggle and daka.

Qgj at 5 star is fine but daka needs to be 7 stars.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku (L), Sid, Lumi, Poggle, IG86 or Phasma.

Dooku lead will let you dodge, Dooku lead + sid natural dodge vs jedi makes Sid a coin flip anytime a jedi tries to attack him.

Poggle will let Lumi one shot someone with force wave. He will also allow IG86 to attack faster than some toons.

Phasma for armor piercing + turn meter (with a poggle buff and her armor pen, I have seen basic attacks non crit for 4-5k). I would throw out phasma for IG86 or IG86 for Phasma depending on what you like.

Despite her not being a leader for her proc's, she has high HP, turn meter manipulation, can slow opponents, and hits harder than most other support toons.

Ig86 is obviously good with Poggle, so he is a definite yes. However, you may be targeted due to 86 being slow so I would run with IG86 first and swap to Phasma if you arn't getting results.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Simda
    I wouldn't throw QGJ in there as a non-leader below 7*. He is already incredibly squishy as max * and gear. A single Dooku lightning would put him to half hp and stunned, so not having QGJ as leader is more of a detriment in my eyes. When he gets to 7*, I think it would be worth it.

I do agree on Daka being 7* though.
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input :smile:

I only suggest qgj because he may meet a wall of poggle/88s or poggle/datcha, the current speed meta can get rid of them early. AOE from any of them is a finisher. I met this wall so I added qgj. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Thanks for the answers, i'll try it for a while ! See if i can stay in the Rank #100 or above !