Conquest still possibly bugged?

Prev1
So I used cls with Ezra in the squad, easily won the match and nobody died, yet the unaligned force user and Phoenix squad member still shows 0 on the counter. Has this happened with anyone else since the restart?

Replies

• Options
    There are still many bugs going on in this conquest. It’s what happens when a company puts making money ahead of putting out a good, tested product. This conquest is a joke.
  • Options
    Considering we (the quality assurance testers) only got a couple of hours to test the mode last time, how likely do you think it is that we caught all the bugs? Especially the ones that are hard to track, SINCE WE STILL DON’T HAVE A FEAT COUNTER! They worked on it for a month and didn’t catch any of these bugs. We only got a few hours and caught a handful. There are certainly many more.
  • Options
    So I used cls with Ezra in the squad, easily won the match and nobody died, yet the unaligned force user and Phoenix squad member still shows 0 on the counter. Has this happened with anyone else since the restart?

Did the UFU or Phoenix member actually get kills? If not the counter remains at zero.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Did the UFU or Phoenix member actually get kills? If not the counter remains at zero.

Yes this. The Phoenix and UFU need to land the killing blows, not just running around in the squad.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice that teams get more difficult after completing some of the feats
  • Options
    Bugged maybe??
  • Options
    This conquest is stupidly hard, I do have all GLs, and a GP of 8.5M. I just can imagine how hard is for someone at 4.5 GP.
    If the goal is that less people get Maul on 3 conquests compared to CAT, it was an overkill solution from CG.
  • Options
    This conquest is stupidly hard, I do have all GLs, and a GP of 8.5M. I just can imagine how hard is for someone at 4.5 GP.
    If the goal is that less people get Maul on 3 conquests compared to CAT, it was an overkill solution from CG.

4.3M GP. Opened conquest. Laughed. Closed app. Might try a few battles. We’ll see. Maybe not
  • bBerserkerb
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Still bugged... Two battles in the 2nd sector with CLS, Han, wedge, Chewpio and Chewie got me 0 on "The Best Defense" and "Unsuportive".

This is a team with Attackers only...

*had to edit because I wrote Biggs instead of Wedge.
    Post edited by bBerserkerb on
  • Options

5.2M. 1 GL.
    I'm having absolutely zero issue.

It's almost like Conquest requires knowledge of the game.

If I can beat teams with a 10% stamina CLS squad and get 3 stars, so can pretty much anyone.

The ONLY part of it I'm going to have any issue with are faction feats from factions I just don't have geared - I'll put off deciding on whether or not that affects anything until I 3* every battle and get down to looking at the full list of feats.

This... isn't nearly as hard as people are making it out to be, and many of the new data disks are absurdly better than the old ones on most power teams.

Will it likely require energy refreshes? Sure. But I'll take 150/day ~21 times (1 week of full refreshes per conquest) over spending ~600 per 5 shards potentially a dozen times in the future any day.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    3 battles with no tanks in the squad, and got 1 recorded victory in feats for battles with no tanks in your squad.

It was CLS so there are no tanks. CLS, 3bacca, Chewie, Han, 3PO.

Feats appear to still not be tracking properly.
  • Options
    Perhaps we should take the "possibly" out of the thread title...objectively still bugged.
  • Options
    Zero issues with proper tracking. No Support and 5 Attacker feats working every time with the exact same CLS team mentioned earlier.
  • Budgernaut
    118 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    deleted
  • Options
    Zero issues with proper tracking. No Support and 5 Attacker feats working every time with the exact same CLS team mentioned earlier.

I just tested this and got those feats as well. I need to double check Rebel Fighters as I *thought* I got a kill with Wedge, but hard to tell with all the assists.

SEE is definitely still bugged though.
  • Options
    Did anyone got the Recovery Expert ?

I tried twice with JML and Hoda, got more than 1M health points recovered possibly, and it didn’t count
  • Options
    Nildo wrote: »

I tried twice with JML and Hoda, got more than 1M health points recovered possibly, and it didn’t count

your characters need to be damaged to get the heal points, so maybe that's the problem
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    Nildo wrote: »

your characters need to be damaged to get the heal points, so maybe that's the problem

They were, I mean , they lost health with plague.

Did you this feat yet ? Used a different leader ?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Yeah most of the "recover health" feats in Galactic Challenge and prior Conquests require your toons to actually "need" the health you're attempting to heal.

Showing green +75,000 health on screen while your character only needs 2,500 will only get you 2,500 towards the feat.
  • Nildo
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I see.

Gotta go with Malak then.

Thanks folks.
  • Options
    Anyone know if Blindsided data disk should stack?
    If i have 2 on my Geos I'm ending up with 5 exposes not 10, so another bug maybe?
    Why oh why would you not give testers time to test things, as a test analyst this fills me with horror.
  • Hal_10000
    161 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Anyone know what's going on with the "Incapacitating Strike" task? It's only counting about a third of Yoda's hits. Does it not count it if he defeats the enemy with the hit? That seems lame.

(Also doesn't seem to be counting stuns right in sector 3. SLKR stuns GAS. Then stuns Fives, but defeats him so OK, that doesn't count. Then KRU stuns GAS again. Total counted: 1.)
  • Options
    Conquest has 7 bugs or more that is why it is version 7… and not because it was the 7th conquest.
  • Options
    I'd just like to know how many of these absolutely insane faction-based feats I'll have to complete to earn red crate. Anyone crunched the numbers?
  • Options
    I'd just like to know how many of these absolutely insane faction-based feats I'll have to complete to earn red crate. Anyone crunched the numbers?

I’d like to know how many total battles are needed to get red box vs how much energy is gained during the event. Can someone complete without refresh?
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »

I’d like to know how many total battles are needed to get red box vs how much energy is gained during the event. Can someone complete without refresh?

no. you need a minimum of 5 refreshes and that's assuming perfect run.
  • Options
    You can take “possibly” out of the title there, bud.
    Honestly, CG probably wouldn’t be catching this much flak, if it weren’t for the Nerf, and the Executor failure.
  • Options
    Honestly, CG probably wouldn’t be catching this much flak, if it weren’t for the Nerf, and the Executor failure.

Don’t forget about all the other failures as of late.
  • Options

They did release a heavily bugged Conquest 7, then remove it bc bugs, then released a STILL heavily bugged Conquest 7.1 the next day. With radio silence since then except for Doja noting bugs or confirming something is WAI bc CG has some of the most bizarre game mechanics I've ever heard of. Criticism is warranted. This mode is broken.