Evasive Action disc not working?

Wraythe
6 posts Member
edited September 2021
This disc doesn't seem to do anything. Used in 12+ fights never applied buff or bonus TM on evading.
qdr89ns0uf8k.png
Post edited by Wraythe on

Replies

• Options
    What team were you using?
  • CorranHorn80
    44 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Looks to be working for me now. Haven’t been able to reproduce it. Tried 5 different squads.
    Post edited by CorranHorn80 on
  • Ultra
    11575 posts Moderator
    Options
    Worked fine for me - can you take a screenshot of a battle where it’s your turn?
  • Warch
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Removed (can’t delete for some reason)
  • Options
    9qyd6iia3igd.png
  • Options
    0vc3r6ouvu6m.png
  • Options
    sn2bznjca8mk.png

• Options
    Looks like it is working now those where the teams I was using , had to un equip it and re equip it. Looks like it doesn't work for me if it is the first disc on my list
  • crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options
    In every single one of those photos, the character whose turn it is has evasion up. In fact, in the middle one, everyone has it. Do you have a video of them not gaining tm on evade?
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    In every single one of those photos, the character whose turn it is has evasion up. In fact, in the middle one, everyone has it. Do you have a video of them not gaining tm on evade?

But the disk says "All allies gain Evasion Up for 2 turns at the start of their turn." Doesn't that mean that all allies should have Evasion Up pretty much all the time? Other data disks that give buffs to a single unit at the start of their turn don't have "all allies" in their descriptions.
    Either the description is wrong/badly worded or the disk isn't WAI.
  • crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    Options
    th3evo wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

But the disk says "All allies gain Evasion Up for 2 turns at the start of their turn." Doesn't that mean that all allies should have Evasion Up pretty much all the time? Other data disks that give buffs to a single unit at the start of their turn don't have "all allies" in their descriptions.
    Either the description is wrong/badly worded or the disk isn't WAI.

All allies get evasion up at the start of THEIR turn. So it seems clear that "all" means "each" in this context, and not that at the start of each ally's turn, they give it to everyone else.