Did they change the challenges!?

2Next

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, Savage was an absolute nightmare for me yesterday morning. I'd have to pray for him to special, heal, special, heal, then he wipes out 3 of my toons and does his special and by then he has zero health so as long as I have one toon left standing it's a win. Boba wasn't terrible yesterday and neither was Vader / Cad Bane on Saturday.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Savage is no longer a problem for me.

I take out the droids first.
    Then unleash everything on him.
    I have JC on main heals (quickest CD), Talia and Ewok Elder as backup heals, so I can guarantee I always have at least 1 heal ready.
    QGJ and Ventress put the hurt on him.
  • Options
    On a side note, I'm all for Boba resisting healing immunity, but Savage shouldn't resist everything. Makes the fight drag on. =\

Plus I loved watching ewok elder deal 10k DMG twice per turn, and use QGJ's assist when he's debuffed for another 10k x2.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. First response was sarcastic and laughing at me when others slowly realize I was right.

Haha, that's the best feeling. ^_^

Tho still, doesn't change much for this challenge. He can still be defeated before pulling off a heal, or you can go the safe route and take out heal bot first.

Except they gotta change the description from "bring characters with healing immunity debuff" to "take him out before he can heal" or "take out the healing droid"

The Savage Oppress challenge is the only challenge that I take the bots out before the boss. Most other challenges the boss can be taken out before the bots do any real damage.
  • Options
    If you get Barriss, JC and Luminara, there is always someone with healing available. The stronger the team gets, te more it becomes a non-issue and autoplay works every time, since the healers cease to necessitate using healing until the boss.

It is the challenge which takes the longest time to become autoplayable.
  • Options
    Phasma speed down can be applied, dont ask me why.
    Anyway left droid give boba ptency UP while right droid fully heal boba

Yup, just realised this myself.