Make Gal War fun after sim reached

Winterwolves
1729 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hi CG

As you have decided that conquest is not to be a fun way of spending time in game, can you please make one change to gal war?

I don't want the rewards to change. Map can stay the same. Sim should still be available. This change only kicks in once sim has been unlocked.

Just populate the nodes from the division from your last GAC. Ideally with a filter to not have the same team on any node in the track, but that would just be the icing on the top, not really required.

No modifiers. No feats. No other change. Just a bunch of teams that would be interesting to fight at my leisure. But I can just sim it too.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    That’s actually not a bad idea. Or after you reach the 50/50 and can sim, every node contains a different faction, relic 3 - 5, with zetas.

Sim if you don’t want to fight, play around with teams and factions if you do. Even make last node a random GL team.
  • Options
    that would be great, I need a place to practice against some teams :)
  • Options
    if they did this i would also like a individual sim option, make it a slider of 1-12 and each one skips the respective match (aka i can sim 1-11 and fight the 12th node only) for example
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    This would be a great idea. Maybe they could even add mini-bosses like the AT-ST and the Rancor.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    But how would CG make money?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Do they make any currently through GW?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »

Do they make any currently through GW?

No but it also isn’t costing them any development resources as it is now.
    Making changes has a cost and the devs aren’t likely to do that for a game mode with no payoff.
  • Options

I'm not a programmer or anything, but surely this is not more than half a days work for one person?

It costs them to pay someone to work out exactly who a bug has affected to give out compensation to as few people as possible each time, but they do that constantly.

They pay artists to draw new models for toons that are already in game and no one has ever complained about how they look. How does that make them money?