Conquest 8??

Is there any schedule to Conquest 8? Will be the same prizes in the crates (CAT, Maul...)?
CG told is going to be just before 7 finish, so I assume it will be starting on 09/15 or 09/16 at least.

Replies

• Options
    It’ll be out when it’s announced…
  • Options
    There's neatly 9 days left on the current one! Hold your horses!
  • Options
    From past conquests, the prize crates will remain the same for the next two Conquests as it relates to shard drops.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    juansre wrote: »
    Is there any schedule to Conquest 8? Will be the same prizes in the crates (CAT, Maul...)?
    CG told is going to be just before 7 finish, so I assume it will be starting on 09/15 or 09/16 at least.

CG has gone on record that they will change Conquest on every 4th run, so Conquest 7~9 will be the same, We will get some changes in 10, and 11/12 will be the same as 10th and so on
  • Options
    They did say that Conquests 7-9 would be really close together in order to maintain an average of one per month since they delayed them so long. 7 is for the month of August. Based on that I’d expect only a couple days in between this one and the next. But then you have all the bugs and have to wonder if it’ll get pushed back again.
  • Options
    I'll tell you the release date of conquest 8, but it'll cost you 100 conquest energy. Because engagement.
  • Options
    It’ll be out when it’s announced…

And then cancelled and restarted a few days later.
  • Options
    I am hoping that they actually have listened to some of the feedback on Conquest 7 and will take a step back before releasing Conquest 8.
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    I am hoping that they actually have listened to some of the feedback on Conquest 7 and will take a step back before releasing Conquest 8.

Ha, that's a good one. I'm sure it will pretty much stay the same. We can consider ourselves lucky if it doesn't get even harder at conquest #10.
  • Options
    No thanks.