Possible to get Crystal Shipment refunded ?

ocxjacobb
65 posts Member
edited September 2021
evtuvlgadqwz.png

I was goin thru the motions and the game lagged for a split second. The “buy” button is right on top of that first crystal shipment so I clicked there right after tapping one of the credits shipments but I didn’t realize I had clicked on the Echo shards before the first shipment popped up so instead of buying the gear I bought the shards. Is there any chance of getting this refunded or do I have to bite the bullet on this one ?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »
    evtuvlgadqwz.png

I was goin thru the motions and the game lagged for a split second. The “buy” button is right on top of that first crystal shipment so I clicked there right after tapping one of the credits shipments but I didn’t realize I had clicked on the Echo shards before the first shipment popped up so instead of buying the gear I bought the shards. Is there any chance of getting this refunded or do I have to bite the bullet on this one ?

Unfortunately, you probably won’t get a refund. From what I’ve heard, the EA help team is as helpful as the forums (or possibly less), and won’t refund your crystals.

On the bright side, you have more Echo shards now.

Edit: Fixed CG to EA; thanks for pointing that out Kyno.
    Post edited by Xcien on
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    evtuvlgadqwz.png

Unfortunately, you probably won’t get a refund. From what I’ve heard, the CG help team is as helpful as the forums (or possibly less), and won’t refund your crystals.

Yea I figured but thought it’d be worth a shot anyways lol . Unfortunate bc that’s about a week, maybe two weeks of saving crystals down the drain in a couple seconds from not paying attention :/

I wouldn’t be as upset about the echo shards if I was actually farming him tho lol , I won’t be focusing on bad batch for a looooong time (this is a new acc and I’m only level 72 atm haha)

Thanks for the reply tho.
  • Options
    It’s never to early in an account’s existence to begin framing bad batch.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    evtuvlgadqwz.png

Unfortunately, you probably won’t get a refund. From what I’ve heard, the CG help team is as helpful as the forums (or possibly less), and won’t refund your crystals.

EA Help, just FYI.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    evtuvlgadqwz.png

A full refund, no, that is not likely. You can reach out to them and work with them, it may take a few tries, and someone may offer you some crystals.