Conquest: Sector 2 (Normal mode)

Redsox20041027
41 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hello folks,

I've never created a post on here before. Weird because I've been playing this game since the beginning. Lately this game has frustrated me and other long-time guildmates.

My gripe today is how bad Conquest has turned out to be. I literally can't in any way, shape, or form finish Sector 2. I'm stuck at facing either Grievous/Wat or Padme/Ashoka. I have 36 R5 characters and NONE can make a dent whatsoever. Is it me or does it feel like something is wrong? I'm a mere eight points away from getting the second prize box. But I can't. Previously I was able to get the fourth prize box. That feat seems impossible at the moment. Has anyone else encountered this? It's not even a fair fight anymore. The computer just wipes away my R5 characters like nothing and my guys can't even make a dent. Just curious about other opinions. Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    What data disks do you have?
  • Options
    jdndmbxunfa0.jpg
    tss75ijapxfx.jpg
    lrip8ba6ly77.jpg
  • Options
    You have a weak lot of weak defense disks and no offense.

Do you understand that some disk types, like Entrenched, come in different colors with different strengths?
  • Options
    Could you share your profile how are your mods? With a roster like that you should be able to clear normal sector 2, what are your best squads you are trying?
  • Options
    @Rath_Tarr yes I am familiar. But I wasn't given many options. Past Conquests haven't been an issue for me. I also have to be realistic. I can only do so much with this game. I rarely spend. I've only bought the Hyperdrive pack and another pack because I had Google dollars haha.

@Dahly_lama4, how can I do that? Sorry if I'm naive. I'm not the most hard-core player, though I love this game err like at this point.
  • Options
    Do you have a SWGOH.GG profile? What's your in-game name? Grab the "Zealous Ambition" disc if you ever come across it - If you have other options for increasing offense then I wouldn't equip more than 2 of the grey Entrenched discs, and I would swap them out for the blue or green Entrenched discs when able.
  • Options
    On the main screen click on your profile which is at the top and then at the bottom of the next screen that opens there is a 9 digit ally code you can post for us to see your toons or if you use swgoh.gg you can post the link for us directly
  • Redsox20041027
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @Hothballs, here is my ally code sir: 657-847-554. I will focus on more offensive data disks and hopefully come across other colored Entrenched disks.

@Dahly_lama4, I posted my ally code above.

Post edited by Redsox20041027 on
  • Options
    @Hothballs, fyi, we have a VERY relaxed guild so if you wanna join, send us a request for invite. No major rules other than participating. No messaging boards or nonsense. We are chill and live normal lives that don't revolve around this game. Unfortunately, the game has caused a few people to quit.
  • Options
    I looked over your mods and they combined with your data disks are what is holding you back

Your toons are too slow many key ones are not all holding complete sets but speed is your biggest issue on your mods

I would recommend at the very least use the recommended mod sets and always work for at least a 10+ speed as a secondary on each mod you use

And also look for data disks that have good synergy with your best squads JKR+GMY and Padme leads produce a lot of buffs and attacks out of turn also if you don’t have a ton of protection adding 25% doesn’t do too much to help you
  • Options
    Thanks @Dahly_lama4. I appreciate it. Such a mess. I've done this numerous times before. I wish it were easier. I can try to fix them, but it will take a while.
  • Options
    I'm happy where I'm at. Thanks for the offer.
  • Options
    No worries @Hothballs. We need some more people as many are quitting.
  • Options
    Mods are presented as something you can push a button and ignore, but really, if you don't figure it out and get some decent ones, you won't get far.
  • Options
    Older post. But I am facing exactly same problem. Sector 2 and Darth Traya is just unbeatable. I got hyperdrives and she has constantly 50+ Damage over time. All characters are above Relic5 and Luke is Relic7.

7asu58qd6igx.jpg
    bh2qvf3scxej.jpg
    d5r07fs4reb9.jpg
    1ylwij0fxt18.jpg
  • Options
    You are giving traya 30% bonus protection whenever you damage her. It is the combination of her unique plus your disks.

Take off the volatile accelerator and she will die.

Also, take off the perseverance. It is decreasing your damage by 30% all of the time for one extra attack sometimes. Never use that disk unless you want to increase the difficulty for some reason.

I also doubt that the volatile hyperaccelerator disk is working properly, as it is a weird 2 dot version of a purple disk that turned up this conquest, likely a bug.
  • Options
    I looked over your mods and they combined with your data disks are what is holding you back

Your toons are too slow many key ones are not all holding complete sets but speed is your biggest issue on your mods

I would recommend at the very least use the recommended mod sets and always work for at least a 10+ speed as a secondary on each mod you use

And also look for data disks that have good synergy with your best squads JKR+GMY and Padme leads produce a lot of buffs and attacks out of turn also if you don’t have a ton of protection adding 25% doesn’t do too much to help you