Swap GAS and JKA's models and names

Mox4
25 posts Member
edited September 2021
Simple suggestion, swap the names and models of General Skywalker and Jedi Knight Anakin around.

Reasoning:
  • General Skywalker synergises with his Phase 2 501st, despite being in his quote unquote Phase 1, or TCW outfit.
  • Meanwhile, Jedi Knight Anakin (from RotS) synergises with General Kenobi (TCW). Surely the two ought to synergise in their General forms.
  • General Skywalker has the stronger of the two kits. Anakin is in his prime during the events of Revenge of the Sith, as exemplified by his GL status when he broke free from the Jedi Code.
  • With General Skywalker being required for Lord Vader, it'd make more sense if it was his RotS self that was required.

This change would lend to a more immersive and satisfying synergy, without any touch-ups or reworks.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    I definitely think the new GAS portrait is more like immediately pre-Vader (or even Vader) RotS Anakin, which is really not how I picture CW Anakin.

Although kit-wise, GAS was designed to work leading 501st clones.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

I'm not saying make any kit changes. If this suggestion was implemented, JKA would be the 501st-leading Chosen-One-unique-bearing Epic Confrotation-locked powerhouse, and GAS would have the classic Padme/General Kenobi synergy. The two generals working together.

Keep everything identical kit/stat-wise, just swap the names and models. :smile:
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mox4 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

I'm not saying make any kit changes. If this suggestion was implemented, JKA would be the 501st-leading Chosen-One-unique-bearing Epic Confrotation-locked powerhouse, and GAS would have the classic Padme/General Kenobi synergy. The two generals working together.

Keep everything identical kit/stat-wise, just swap the names and models. :smile:

I mean, isn't that the same as swapping kits? You will have the JKA model and name with JMK but that's the same guy who leads 501st. Then the guy with GAS model and name works with Padmé and GK but not 501st.
  • Options
    Sure, but I'd generally consider kits separate from the stats. But yes, indeed.