Conquest - Feats Counter, Opponent‘s Stats & Rewards Normal

It has probably been brought up before but if so, it bears repeating, esp. with the difficulty and need for refreshes gone up.

Please

- add a feat counter for Conquest
(for GC too but at least there you don‘t lose costly energy if you attempt and fail a battle)

- show the stats of the opponents
(at the very least speed. Esp when you have modifiers like Overprepared III, where Geos in Section 3 Normal go first even with a 302 speed DR at 100% stamina, a blue Leader‘s Resolve disk and a Speed boost consumable)

- If you add a feat where only 1 toon is able to complete it (aka like ‚Deathmark‘ in Section 5 that only works with Deathtrooper and not DR aka the obvious choice, causing many to waste precious energy because you didn‘t make that clear), then add that toon to the feat description ingame.

Additionally, I‘d kindly ask you to review the rewards for T7 box normal, i.e. amount of Maul/Ahsoka or future Conquest toons shards,and maybe add at least a few R8 aeros, esp in light of all the R8 requirements and R9 already coming up.

I understand that there needs to be a difference in rewards between Hard and Normal (or for people buying the R8 packs/shards) but getting max 25 (or 15) shards compared to 90 (plus R8 aeros) is hardly motivation to put more time, effort and work (& possibly crystals) in a mode that is starting - with the changes - to feel imo more like a chore instead of what used to be for me the most enjoyable game mode. Quite a few of my guild mates aren‘t even bothering with Conquest anymore since they don’t consider it worth the effort and time. Max Rewards in Normal Mode imo should at least reward half amount of the Max rewards for Hard Mode.

Generally, I’d ask you to please make R8 materials more available now that R9 is coming and a lot of players - like me - are still cut off from even getting R8 (unless you pay 100 EUR just to get R8 materials for 1 toon). It‘s very frustrating and demotivating (besides the recent nerfs, esp Vader - give him back his Culling Blade damage! - and GAS just after I unlocked him.)